Anyone have any info on this one?

Serious though...she looks fun
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 02:33 PM   #1012
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenknight View Post
Advanced:Standard + Exchangeable naked body.
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 12:01 AM   #1013
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
usually i see these chinese studio have lower price but i also worry about their final product quality. while there are some that give you good quality like green leaf or pink pink but many others will be just ok or poor looking. They will give you a really good stock photo or prototype, but the final product will look like it has a melted face. so with these just look which studio or artist behind or just wait until it releases for in hand photos. 500-700 is normal for 1/4 in chinese market except for some high quality statue posted in this forum which can be easily close to or over 1k.
True.
Hit the jackpot with the White Bone Demon full body statue from Hades Studio though, with that price, what we get is amazing. True to prototype and the details are crazy good!
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 02:02 AM   #1014
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighterheaven View Post
True.
Hit the jackpot with the White Bone Demon full body statue from Hades Studio though, with that price, what we get is amazing. True to prototype and the details are crazy good!
Yeah that hades one actually looks really detailed and nice. by the time I even realized that statue existed, it was already sold out. Sucked that i missed out on it, good to see they are making a bust. hopefully i can find a store where i can order one.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 07:18 AM   #1015
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
Yeah that hades one actually looks really detailed and nice. by the time I even realized that statue existed, it was already sold out. Sucked that i missed out on it, good to see they are making a bust. hopefully i can find a store where i can order one.
It was actually pretty slow till it gets sold out. I remember talking about that statue here in this thread after few of us had her in hand, and the statue is still available.

I just checked on eBay and the price is above $1000 now, which I think is actually the proper price for the beautiful n intricate piece.
Old 07-01-2022, 11:40 AM   #1016
Yellowbeast
Sinister Six

Quote:
It was actually pretty slow till it gets sold out. I remember talking about that statue here in this thread after few of us had her in hand, and the statue is still available.

I just checked on eBay and the price is above $1000 now, which I think is actually the proper price for the beautiful n intricate piece.
Yeah my White Bone came flawless. Just paid outstanding for Lotus Princess. Hopefully shipping is not crazy. Had to cancel Cammy and Black Widow due to shipping costing more than statue itself.
Yellowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 02:30 PM   #1017
lighterheaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowbeast View Post
Yeah my White Bone came flawless. Just paid outstanding for Lotus Princess. Hopefully shipping is not crazy. Had to cancel Cammy and Black Widow due to shipping costing more than statue itself.
Woah, congrats on getting the Lotus Princess!
It's a beautiful piece. I almost preordered it, but I had to allocate the budget for other pieces.

Personally, I think the White Bone Demon is their masterpiece. Everything about her is mesmerizing, from head to toe, and even the base.. She has such presence.
Old 07-01-2022, 03:16 PM   #1018
Yellowbeast
Sinister Six

Quote:
Woah, congrats on getting the Lotus Princess!
It's a beautiful piece. I almost preordered it, but I had to allocate the budget for other pieces.

Personally, I think the White Bone Demon is their masterpiece. Everything about her is mesmerizing, from head to toe, and even the base.. She has such presence.
Yes, White Bone Demon is awesome. I love the wings also. They are painted so well.

Love the whole set but budget and space is not feasible. Probably add Monkey King if it comes out. Surprised it's not one of the first to be release.
Yellowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 03:30 PM   #1019
lighterheaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowbeast View Post
Yes, White Bone Demon is awesome. I love the wings also. They are painted so well.

Love the whole set but budget and space is not feasible. Probably add Monkey King if it comes out. Surprised it's not one of the first to be release.
Touche!
The wings are I think one of the elements that adds to her presence. It's just perfect, her overall design.
What I like the most is that she is in a museum pose, just standing straight and it allows us to be able to see all the intricate details.
And the base does not convoluted the piece, it only compliments the figure.

The other pieces by Hades in this series doesn't have the museum pose, and that is, in my opinion, what made Baigujing (the white bone demon) a centerpiece of the series.

And yes, I might get Go Kong as well if he looks good. Maybe they are saving the best for last!
Old 07-01-2022, 11:36 PM   #1020
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

where do you buy those statue or where did you get yours? i cant seem to find stores that selling them.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote