Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-03-2013, 09:08 PM   #21
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rs3d3d View Post
I just hope I get a leading role when the movie comes out.
Lollll
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #22
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

I feel bad for Jonathan, more info has been posted at the Clubhouse proving he was trying to do the right thing.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:16 PM   #23
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
You'll get cast for the role of your own character, but at the last minute they'll go back on their deal and use an actor with the exact same body, but with an inferior face of your 'likeness'.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:34 PM   #24
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

well all i have to say is this..
its the artists who are loosing out and are the ones i feel sorry for. even the employees who are working for syco now.
and specially artists like Christ. to be misled and not even paid for the work the man has done for them regardless if they agreed to a contract or not.
its morally wrong to make him think he was going to have his dream and work for a company to only have the rug pulled out from under him due to the actions of both Abdel and Jonathan.

its clear to me that Jonathan knew about everything. to think otherwise is foolish. even now he claims that he knew nothing about it. he can say that he knew nothing about it all he wants.
well im sorry i dont buy it. not one word. i dont feel sorry for him at all. the only reason he is even apologizing is becasue he was caught in "his lies" thanks to Abdel's.
if Jonathan was truly and sincerely sorry for what had happened. he would have laid it all out on the table when Eric and the mods who talked to him and told them everything the first time around and not leave anything out at all. but he chose once again not to do the right thing and not to be honest and upfront about it all. and now hes is paying the consequence for it.

it was always clear to me in his statements on the forums and on his FB page and website (initially) that he was hiding more than what he was revealing to the mods and Eric.
he always avoided certain questions and was vague on his statements and initial apologies to Chris.
its clear as day if you go back and read them all. specially now after we all know the "REAL" truth.

if you own a business and your doing things that are corrupt. that will only kill your reputation and eventually kill your business. he should have kept in mind that by owning your own business it all comes down to choices you make. honesty and moral values. and what you do not only effects you. but effects the people who depend on you.
complete and total honesty is always the best policy.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:42 PM   #25
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
You'll get cast for the role of your own character, but at the last minute they'll go back on their deal and use an actor with the exact same body, but with an inferior face of your 'likeness'.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:47 PM   #26
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Wow! I must send a public apology to Chris and Dynamic (sorry bro don't know your name) for thinking that all the beef with Syco was a little overblown.

Clearly, something very weird (if that's the right word) is going on with that company, and I am so glad that I did not buy any statues from Syco after the Ermac MK one and sold all three of the products I owned at one time.

I am one to admit when I am wrong, and I wholly appreciate the integrity of Mr. Sosa, Chris and you Dynamic (damn what a good friend you are--we need more like you in the world) in this statue world.

I feel nothing but utmost disappointment in ever putting money in the pockets of deceitful business practices and defending them or their sculpts against PCS MK products! I must whack myself for this one The Hulk situation was definitely the start of where I knew some shadiness was going on.

In any case, I will now remove Syco facebook page and their website from my computer, because I can in no good conscience support such poor business practices.

I think you did the right thing in removing yourself from a questionable business Erick. So I guess the free seminar is now defunct?

My hope is that Syco completely restructures and wipes clean its entire business cast before it becomes a stain on the industry.

I will never speak of Syco again.....ever!!!!!
well thank you, i appreciate your apology man. and i thank you for the kind comments. like Chris said its all good bud.
i honestly try to tell it like it is and call it as i see it.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:36 AM   #27
CKinSD
Crush Mod
Super Moderator

well, In my humble opinion jonathan was not a simple dupe as he made himself out to be. he bought into how KOH does business because he was hoping to score some good sculpts for nothing. As CEO he idd not have to allow this type of behavior but it continued.

I am angry as is Erick and others because I tried to give this new company the benefit of doubt. Innocent until proven guilty. now that I have the emails that show jonathan and KOH talking to scultpors during the time jonathan informed us he was severing ties is beyond damming.

As far as I'm concerned Syco will never be on this board. I'll personally remove all posts and mention of them after the word of their business practices get out to the public. I do not want to see any member of this site taken by these "gentlemen" nor any sculptor duped in giving away sculpts on the basis of royalties with poor contracts.

This is the exact same thing I am telling jonathan and KOH.

kharma is a -----!
Old 02-04-2013, 08:00 AM   #28
abarron
Batman

Wow
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:01 AM   #29
DynamicMenace

true colors shining thru

well syco just showed their true colors. AGAIN.
just like i knew they would.
they took down all statements involving the forums (SF CH) and the apology to Chris. off their FB page and website.
another testament to their character. and even more proof that what they were stating and apologizing for was all a front to cover up their lies and deceit.

its obvious why they did it. the people who aren't apart of these forums will never know about what happened now. but i guess thats really all the people they have left to count on to support them.

edit: seems that an explanation of what happened recently has been posted on their FB page. but only in the comments section at the top left of their page. comments posted by syco and Eric both.
if you ask me it all sound like cover up all over again.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:17 AM   #30
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
well syco just showed their true colors. AGAIN.
just like i knew they would.
they took down all statements involving the forums (SF CH) and the apology to Chris. off their FB page and website.
another testament to their character. and even more proof that what they were stating and apologizing for was all a front to cover up their lies and deceit.

its obvious why they did it. the people who aren't apart of these forums will never know about what happened now. but i guess thats really all the people they have left to count on to support them.

edit: seems that an explanation of what happened recently has been posted on their FB page. but only in the comments section at the top left of their page. comments posted by syco and Eric both.
if you ask me it all sound like cover up all over again.
What was the first time then if this was the second incident?
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote