Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 04-14-2018, 02:05 PM   #11
MrYac
Hercules

“The story sucks, the combat is boring and the skills are useless....nearly perfect game!”
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 03:17 PM   #12
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Ah, the old "I don't like something/don't want it to be good so any positive reviews must have been paid" routine. Always a classic.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 07:40 PM   #13
MrYac
Hercules

there is too much partisanship in the world especially in the gaming world, but I was just making a joke at that specific review Damirn just posted
Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post

the only positive things are the superficial, graphics and music yet it still got an 8.5? that's kind of hilarious at face value and you've got to admit it.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 08:25 PM   #14
Mister H
Green Goblin

All I want to know is, would a person who only plays Skyrim and Fallout like this game?
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 08:32 PM   #15
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

In either case it will be entertaining to watch next week. You'll have one side who went all in with deluxe edition preorders who will not acknowledge any of the game's flaws, and the other side who will theorize the reviews were all paid for and how the game doesn't have one admirable quality. The "reeeeeeing" from both corners is gonna be deafening, I can't wait to see the toxicity this produces on the forums.

damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 11:11 PM   #16
BMW///M3
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
In either case it will be entertaining to watch next week. You'll have one side who went all in with deluxe edition preorders who will not acknowledge any of the game's flaws, and the other side who will theorize the reviews were all paid for and how the game doesn't have one admirable quality. The "reeeeeeing" from both corners is gonna be deafening, I can't wait to see the toxicity this produces on the forums.

Its a PS4 Exclusive...
BMW///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 11:56 PM   #17
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW///M3 View Post
Its a PS4 Exclusive...

damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 11:28 AM   #18
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
there is too much partisanship in the world especially in the gaming world, but I was just making a joke at that specific review Damirn just posted

the only positive things are the superficial, graphics and music yet it still got an 8.5? that's kind of hilarious at face value and you've got to admit it.
I agree, looks odd. But a screenshot of a tiny summary list of pros/cons doesn't help us figure it out. If he posted a link to the review that could be read it might give some context. Could also read the comments to see if readers had questioned the score and any potential clarification the reviewer gave from that.

That said, even the 85 they gave is one of the lowest scores the game has received. It's now the highest rated PS4 game ever. My point is, if reviewers are supposedly paid off/scared to give a 1st party Sony game a low score, did they all have to rate it so high??? I mean, couldn't you keep sony happy and give more realistic scores of the game sucks so bad? I have a working theory, maybe the game really just is good even though there is obviously a segment of gamers that don't want it to be...
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 01:07 PM   #19
BMW///M3
Blue Falcon

to bad for the Xbox boys they are crying out...:lol:
BMW///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 01:42 PM   #20
Luminous
Cyclops

I don't understand why people care one way or the other. If it's good and you're interested go buy it. If it's bad don't buy it. If it's good and you're interested but don't have access to it just play something else. That easy.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote