Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 05-26-2011, 08:47 PM   #111
liamsynclair
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batfan View Post
Damn skippy I will wtf I found his FB earlier now I cant LOL
Cmon Batcomputer dont fail me now!
liamsynclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:02 PM   #112
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by goingbroke223 View Post
I hear ya but according to him commissions are done he just cant find them,lol
HE LOST THE COMMISSIONS! That's priceless!
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:04 PM   #113
goingbroke223
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

WELL HE SAID HE HAS ABOUT 20 11 X 17 PORTFOLIOS AND A DOZEN OR SO 8 1/2 X 10 PORTFOLIOS and has to go threw everything to find mine
goingbroke223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:07 PM   #114
The Batfan
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goingbroke223 View Post
WELL HE SAID HE HAS ABOUT 20 11 X 17 PORTFOLIOS AND A DOZEN OR SO 8 1/2 X 10 PORTFOLIOS and has to go threw everything to find mine
I got 27 portfolios I can flip thru all of them in less than 10 minutes not an excuse shheehhh
The Batfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:43 PM   #115
Jamie Biggs
Artist
Producer

Wow...

Hey guys. I was given a link to this conversation, it seems I am the brunt of, by my friend Daniel Smith and he thought I deserved a chance to defend myself. Thanks to Daniel for that one. I had no idea I was such a Hated topic on the internet. I am not what you would call a follower of most of these sites, but I guess I should be. I am not here to give any excuses, just to tell everyone my side of the story. I don't know a lot of you on here. If I do, it is as a different name as I do not know everyone's user names. I know names like Daniel, Walt, Leroy. Not names like Carlito or Batfan, so forgive me for not knowing what everyone's beef is with me. I know that a lot of people have been waiting on commissions that were pushed back due to illness, a broken wrist, a hospitalized (repeatedly) brother, and I am going to address this now. I have seen comments on here concerning my integrity as well as my talent. I am a man of my word and I am not one to screw someone. especially over something as insignificant (in the long run) as a piece of comic artwork. I will say this... Like I said, I do not know who most of the people on here are. I asked my buddy Walt a while back to get the word out to anyone he knows that I am needing some email addresses to get in contact with buyers of specific pieces of my art. I have a friend who was taking care of some of my business (comicartfans.com posts as well as Ebay listings) who, long story short, got mad at me and decided it would be fun to change my passwords to my email, Paypal, Ebay, etc. accounts and spend almost every dime I had in Paypal on Bazinga!Bazinga!Bazinga!Bazinga! for himself. That has been dealt with. I now have everything back, but he erased every contact I had and, unfortunately, I cannot get them back. If anyone on here needs any specifics, I will be more than happy to relay the entire story to you. I asked for help from a friend who I trusted, I paid him for his time, and he screwed me. I have gotten in contact with Leroy and Walt... as well as some of the other buyers who emailed me and gave me back the contacts, but like I said... I don't know who Carlito is. If you are John, Jake, or some real name, I need to know it. Please email me at biggs_graphics@yahoo.com and let me know who you are and what art I worked on for you. Now, on to my last topic. I saw some quotes on here about me "losing some artwork", and some find that to be humorous. I believe Batfan had something to say about that (and if Batfan is by chance a guy named (real name) Richard, then I know where you are coming from) being "priceless" or some such. I have not lost anything. I have told everyone that I now have contact with, that I have a storage unit where I kept all of my work during a move that I had made into a new place. During one of the many damaging storms we have had here in the past months, one of those units suffered damage due to falling trees. Not my unit, thankfully, but some others. The owner will not let me, nor anyone else into that storage facitlity until everyone who suffered damage can get in and go through their stuff to catagorize the amount they have that was damaged. I cannot get in there until everything is gone through because the owner does not want other people going in and messing with the victims' belongings. I don't see how anyone can blame me for nature. I can't control that, and I am sure noone else here can either. I don't really care what anyone says here... I am way too busy, but this is the last time I will comment here because I do not feel that everyone's own dealings are public knowledge. I would appreciate it if "Batfan" would contact me. I would love to know who he really is. As far as the people on here that know me... and know what I can do... I appreciate yur loyalty and friendship. Walt, Daniel... you guys know who you are... and I know you by your real names... Thanks. To everyone else... People that I will never know real names who feel it is a better world to sit at a computer and go my madeup, cool little nicknames... Suit yourself. I know who I am and who my friends are.
Jamie Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:51 PM   #116
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Biggs View Post
Hey guys. I was given a link to this conversation, it seems I am the brunt of, by my friend Daniel Smith and he thought I deserved a chance to defend myself. Thanks to Daniel for that one. I had no idea I was such a Hated topic on the internet. I am not what you would call a follower of most of these sites, but I guess I should be. I am not here to give any excuses, just to tell everyone my side of the story. I don't know a lot of you on here. If I do, it is as a different name as I do not know everyone's user names. I know names like Daniel, Walt, Leroy. Not names like Carlito or Batfan, so forgive me for not knowing what everyone's beef is with me. I know that a lot of people have been waiting on commissions that were pushed back due to illness, a broken wrist, a hospitalized (repeatedly) brother, and I am going to address this now. I have seen comments on here concerning my integrity as well as my talent. I am a man of my word and I am not one to screw someone. especially over something as insignificant (in the long run) as a piece of comic artwork. I will say this... Like I said, I do not know who most of the people on here are. I asked my buddy Walt a while back to get the word out to anyone he knows that I am needing some email addresses to get in contact with buyers of specific pieces of my art. I have a friend who was taking care of some of my business (comicartfans.com posts as well as Ebay listings) who, long story short, got mad at me and decided it would be fun to change my passwords to my email, Paypal, Ebay, etc. accounts and spend almost every dime I had in Paypal on Bazinga!Bazinga!Bazinga!Bazinga! for himself. That has been dealt with. I now have everything back, but he erased every contact I had and, unfortunately, I cannot get them back. If anyone on here needs any specifics, I will be more than happy to relay the entire story to you. I asked for help from a friend who I trusted, I paid him for his time, and he screwed me. I have gotten in contact with Leroy and Walt... as well as some of the other buyers who emailed me and gave me back the contacts, but like I said... I don't know who Carlito is. If you are John, Jake, or some real name, I need to know it. Please email me at biggs_graphics@yahoo.com and let me know who you are and what art I worked on for you. Now, on to my last topic. I saw some quotes on here about me "losing some artwork", and some find that to be humorous. I believe Batfan had something to say about that (and if Batfan is by chance a guy named (real name) Richard, then I know where you are coming from) being "priceless" or some such. I have not lost anything. I have told everyone that I now have contact with, that I have a storage unit where I kept all of my work during a move that I had made into a new place. During one of the many damaging storms we have had here in the past months, one of those units suffered damage due to falling trees. Not my unit, thankfully, but some others. The owner will not let me, nor anyone else into that storage facitlity until everyone who suffered damage can get in and go through their stuff to catagorize the amount they have that was damaged. I cannot get in there until everything is gone through because the owner does not want other people going in and messing with the victims' belongings. I don't see how anyone can blame me for nature. I can't control that, and I am sure noone else here can either. I don't really care what anyone says here... I am way too busy, but this is the last time I will comment here because I do not feel that everyone's own dealings are public knowledge. I would appreciate it if "Batfan" would contact me. I would love to know who he really is. As far as the people on here that know me... and know what I can do... I appreciate yur loyalty and friendship. Walt, Daniel... you guys know who you are... and I know you by your real names... Thanks. To everyone else... People that I will never know real names who feel it is a better world to sit at a computer and go my madeup, cool little nicknames... Suit yourself. I know who I am and who my friends are.
It's THE Batfan...
Old 05-26-2011, 09:53 PM   #117
Mean Green
Fantomah

I encourage you to hang out more Jamie. There are quite a few comic art fans who enjoy interacting with the artists. I hope everyone gets things worked out... looks like Leroy is willing to do so at least.
Mean Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:54 PM   #118
Mean Green
Fantomah

Lee, I don't know why you're so upset? People who are involved don't even seem to be that way. you might need to take a chill pill buddy...
Mean Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:55 PM   #119
The Batfan
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Biggs View Post
My name is Lee Johnson Google "The Batfan" I own one of the worlds largest Batman memorabilia collections. I am very well known in the art community so I hide behind no "cool little nickname" most professional artists know who "The Batfan" is. I own more than 1200 pieces of original art. 90% which are commissions I have been dealing with artists for more than 20 years. I got involved because Leroy is a bud and I am personally fed up with ALL artists and their excuses and etc. if you are going to present your self in a professional manner to other people and take commissions and people money they they deserve to be kept in the loop and fully know what is going on with their art.
The Batfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:57 PM   #120
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batfan View Post
My name is Lee Johnson Google "The Batfan" I own one of the worlds largest Batman memorabilia collections. I am very well known in the art community so I hide behind no "cool little nickname" most professional artists know who "The Batfan" is. I own more than 1200 pieces of original art. 90% which are commissions I have been dealing with artists for more than 20 years. I got involved because Leroy is a bud and I am personally fed up with ALL artists and their excuses and etc. if you are going to present your self in a professional manner to other people and take commissions and people money they they deserve to be kept in the loop and fully know what is going on with their art.