Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-08-2023, 12:36 PM   #1
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Holiday wish list ChatHey

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to wish you all a very happy, safe and healthy holiday this year!!!! Please stay safe, stay healthy and make the best of this time to be with with loved ones, family and friends and to quote Will Farrell in the movie ELF, "let's make everyday feel like Christmas!" LO!!!! Meaning we should all be kind to each other and do the right thing and it should not JUST be during the month of December once a year. LOL!!!

On a side note.....I also wanted to start a thread seeing and sharing what everyone's wish list is as far as statues and collectibles go for the holidays. I DON'T mean pieces or items that you have purchased for yourself or have already pre-ordered. I am referring to items, statues, pieces, collectibles that you have literally put on a wish list for another person to get for you!!!!

For example,........last year, she asked me what I wanted and I asked her for either the Sideshow Storm PF or the Nightcrawler PF. She got me the Sideshow Storm PF from a local comic store and then she got me a great Gift Certificate for Sideshow so that I could on my own purchase the Nightcrawler. Plus I had some reward points, so he was fairly cheap when all said and done.

So for you peeps out there.......

what did you ask for that you are hoping to get this Christmas that you DID NOT BUY or PAY for yourselves..? and that you are asking "Your special Santa for.?"

This year I am asking for Avengers Annual # 10 CGC, Avengers # 196 CGC and the Sideshow Robin EX PF.

I've laid out bread crumbs for her......LOL!!!! Let's see what happens next. LOL!!!!
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 04:30 PM   #2
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone. I'd love to get the Hao Bo Chun Li, but unless Spec Fiction is feeling generous I doubt they will be sending her my way for Christmas lol
Gyro Zeppeli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 04:32 PM   #3
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Happy Holidays OneWith and SF, may you all stay safe and enjoy this time of year with your loved ones.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 04:33 PM   #4
qz33
Doctor Doom

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!! Stretch it out till February ends!

I don't usually do statues as gifts from others. Too expensive so I just keep the selfish madness to myself.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 05:01 PM   #5
Augen
Metal Men

I'd love for statues to simply ship soon.

Have five I'm waiting on to varying degrees.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 05:38 PM   #6
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Merry Christmas to all. And Happy Holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas.

I asked for nothing statue related this year. Last year, my brother bought me the Evil Queen statue. Total win.

I have asked for comic art commissions as other gifts. And I would ask for statues if something was out right now that I wanted - but all I have on order is the PCS Storm. There aren't even any little figures that I have my eye on now. Which is kinda sad.

It's a good thought to ask for comics though. Gonna remember that for later.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 05:53 PM   #7
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone. I'd love to get the Hao Bo Chun Li, but unless Spec Fiction is feeling generous I doubt they will be sending her my way for Christmas lol
LOL!!!! That Chun Li is sweet!!!!! Do you have anyone at home that you have asked them for anything collectible-wise.?
Old 12-08-2023, 05:53 PM   #8
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Happy Holidays OneWith and SF, may you all stay safe and enjoy this time of year with your loved ones.
Happy Holidays Tbolt!!!!!!

Same to you and yours!!!!!

Did you ask Santa for anything that you have not purchased or pre-ordered yourself.?
Old 12-08-2023, 05:56 PM   #9
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!! Stretch it out till February ends!

I don't usually do statues as gifts from others. Too expensive so I just keep the selfish madness to myself.
Sounds good. I used to do that as well, but when my lady asked me last year and insisted, I have to oblige. LOL!!!! I managed to get the SS Storm and Nightcrawler from it. This year as things are soooooooo pricey.....I opted for a CGC that I have been wanting.

But I get it.
Old 12-08-2023, 05:57 PM   #10
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I'd love for statues to simply ship soon.

Have five I'm waiting on to varying degrees.
Sweet!!!!!

Did you ask Santa for any.?