craigcliff1
Zot

A dude I know on a XM Group who works with XM stated that it's
new sculpt for this and they are working on this now
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 10:28 PM   #32
FJC
Midnighter

PLEASE let the K bros be working on this!
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 01:17 AM   #33
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I can definitely agree with you about how the Legion is now Peedi-Nightcrawler would get lost in the shuffle of the LSH membership.

However, if we are talking about the Legion when Paul Levitz was writing the Legion, then Nightcrawler-like any member of the Legion - would have stood out and been given his own distinctive personality. Even during his 3rd run on the Legion (at least before the NU52), the Legion members all had distinctive personalities and none were ever shoved to the back burner.
Wow glad to finally hear of some Legion fans...and Levitz!
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 12:49 PM   #34
FJC
Midnighter

The Great Darkness Saga was my all time favorite Legion story. Levitz and Giffen gave us a classic for the ages. I loved the slow burn leading to the big reveal of the villain in the story.
Old 12-15-2020, 03:24 PM   #35
worstgamerever
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

If the XM Nightcrawler was/is being held up by the rights issue discussed earlier in this thread, can someone please explain this the attached? Iron Studios just released it

worstgamerever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 04:03 PM   #36
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by worstgamerever View Post
If the XM Nightcrawler was/is being held up by the rights issue discussed earlier in this thread, can someone please explain this the attached? Iron Studios just released it
As stated many times over the years, until a license holder comments, it's nothing but speculation.

Could be nothing more than desire (or lack thereof) to do the character. The information I dug up could potentially point to a rights issue.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 04:13 PM   #37
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by worstgamerever View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
As stated many times over the years, until a license holder comments, it's nothing but speculation.

Could be nothing more than desire (or lack thereof) to do the character. The information I dug up could potentially point to a rights issue.
It looks like whatever issues there might have been are resolved. IS is releasing their 1/10 statue and apparently XM is hard at work on a 1/4 release. It looks like the dam has finally broke and we'll be seeing more of Nightcrawler in the future. Hopefully, sideshow will join the party soon as well. Hell, I'm down for a 1/6 Nightcrawler statue too.
Old 12-15-2020, 07:43 PM   #38
Peedi
The Secret Six

Whatever the issue was, I’m glad we’re past it. I’m more than ready for some 1/4 Nightcrawler!
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 08:06 PM   #39
craigcliff1
Zot

Disney just let Companies do NC in Oct
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 03:47 AM   #40
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
The Great Darkness Saga was my all time favorite Legion story. Levitz and Giffen gave us a classic for the ages. I loved the slow burn leading to the big reveal of the villain in the story.
I was just looking to see if I could find that storyline in an omnibus or graphic novel. Absolute beauty of a story!
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote