Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-04-2019, 05:59 PM   #471
BDoggWhite
Birdman

This piece is filthy in the best way possible. Statue of the Year contender.
BDoggWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:52 PM   #472
M United
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDoggWhite View Post
This piece is filthy in the best way possible. Statue of the Year contender.
It's the grail Doomsday piece. Prime 1 pieces don't normally add value this one surely has to.
M United is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:55 PM   #473
myskye23
Hellboy

Absolutely LOVE this piece! Truly one of the best statues I own. Each day, I discover something different that I like about it.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 12:10 PM   #474
Gathro
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

My wait list EX on SS converted last week and I used all the PCS credit/rewards i had to get him for 300 bucks and that was only because shipping was 350 (ouch). I cannot wait to get him and very nervous at the same time because this late in the game and from SS, I highly doubt they have any replacement pieces if anything is wrong.
Gathro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 01:23 PM   #475
solidgadium
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

You'll probably be ok, mine arrived with the brown boxes beat up really good and the statue was flawless.
solidgadium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 02:07 PM   #476
Gathro

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidgadium View Post
You'll probably be ok, mine arrived with the brown boxes beat up really good and the statue was flawless.
Good to know! Thanks and I was about to pull the trigger on the SS one when the P1 converted. After hearing review of Doomsday aka plastic man I am very happy with my choice.
Old 06-11-2019, 02:09 PM   #477
Gathro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M United View Post
It's the grail Doomsday piece. Prime 1 pieces don't normally add value this one surely has to.
I'm super stoked to get it but hearing how heavy and big it is I don't think it will be very much above retail as the market will be small for those collectors that can actually display this beast. Thank god I have an awesome wife who has basically let me take over our TV room lol.
Old 06-11-2019, 02:56 PM   #478
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathro View Post
I'm super stoked to get it but hearing how heavy and big it is I don't think it will be very much above retail as the market will be small for those collectors that can actually display this beast. Thank god I have an awesome wife who has basically let me take over our TV room lol.
I'm right there with you! My wife gave me our downstairs bedroom for my Man Cave and I've been eternally Thankful ever since. I know she's not into my statues and she tries really hard to be interested when my buddy and I get into our GeekDom but the fact that she accepts my Collection, it makes it that more enjoyable.

You'll really like this Doomsday, it's simply AMAZING in person! Congrats on picking him up!
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 03:34 PM   #479
Gathro

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
I'm right there with you! My wife gave me our downstairs bedroom for my Man Cave and I've been eternally Thankful ever since. I know she's not into my statues and she tries really hard to be interested when my buddy and I get into our GeekDom but the fact that she accepts my Collection, it makes it that more enjoyable.

You'll really like this Doomsday, it's simply AMAZING in person! Congrats on picking him up!
Thanks and yes it would be really awkward to have all these geeky collectibles if my wife was not on board. Especially since I got most of the house dedicated to my geekyness. Hell for my birthday she got my a Ultimate Gaming Table Game of Thrones table for our dining room lol.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:34 PM   #480
M United
The Spirit

The statue is packaged well hopefully it comes in perfect mine did.
M United is offline   Reply With Quote