Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 11-02-2013, 06:57 PM   #1
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Gaming Heads - Plants Vs Zombies - Zombie & Peashooter statues

Zombie statue (Plants Vs Zombies)

From the website:

Gaming Heads is proud to announce and introduce you to the classic Zombie from the hit game Plants vs. Zombies™. Captured in PopCap's signature style, this zombie figurine stands on a tile of grass from the game, slowly but surely trying to make his way towards another home to invade!

In PopCap's award-winning botanical battle Plants vs. Zombies, you defend your home against a mob of fun-loving zombies with an arsenal of 26 zombie-zapping plants. In the game, hoards of zombies hobble ominously towards the player's home. If not kept at bay with Peashooters, Wall-nuts, Cherry Bombs and more mulchifying plants these fun-dead fiends will do what all zombies do best - eat your brains!

This 13-inch Zombie statue comes packed in a foam interior inside a fully colored box with a validation card that ensures your product is genuine. Cast in high quality poly-stone, the statue is hand finished and hand painted. This is a highly limited edition with only 350 pieces available worldwide.

The Conehead Zombie is the exclusive edition of the first of two pieces Gaming Heads has launched in the Plants vs. Zombies range (along with the Peashooter, which also has an exclusive edition), and will only be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Those ordering both the Zombie and the Peashooter will receive the same product number for both pieces by default.

Price: Price: $149.99
Dimensions: 13 inches tall
Limited to: 350 pieces worldwide
Availability: Q1 2014
Artist: Goran Sadojevich and Romel Chopra

Available now for preorder.

Peashooter statue (Plants Vs Zombies)

From the website:

Gaming Heads is proud to announce and introduce you to the Peashooter from the hit game Plants vs. Zombies™. Captured in PopCap's signature style, this powerful plant figurine stands on a tile of grass from the game, a stalwart defender of your house and brain, with its zombie-crushing pea included in this exclusive edition (the pea can be put in firing position, or set aside, depending on preference and necessity).

In PopCap's award-winning botanical battle Plants vs. Zombies, you defend your home against a mob of fun-loving zombies with an arsenal of 26 zombie-zapping plants. In the game, hoards of zombies hobble ominously towards the player's home. If not kept at bay with Peashooters, Wall-nuts, Cherry Bombs and more mulchifying plants these fun-dead fiends will do what all zombies do best - eat your brains!

This 9-inch exclusive Peashooter statue comes packed in a foam interior inside a fully colored box with a validation card that ensures your product is genuine. Cast in high quality poly-stone, the statue is hand finished and hand painted. This is a highly limited edition with only 350 pieces available worldwide.

The exclusive Peashooter with pea, which also comes in a regular edition without pea, is the first of two pieces Gaming Heads has launched in the Plants vs. Zombies range (along with the Zombie, which also has an exclusive edition), and will only be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Those ordering both the Peashooter and the Zombie will receive the same product number for both pieces by default.

Price: $79.99
Dimensions: 9 inches tall
Limited to: 350 pieces worldwide
Availability: Q1 2014
Artist: Goran Sadojevich and Ivan Pivarcik

Available now for preorder.

vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:35 PM   #2
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Heh heh. Cute. I like it but too many other cool stuff to get before this. Can't have everything.
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 12:36 PM   #3
statuemonger
Sailor Moon

For My Daughter

Got both statues for my daughter, she will get them at Christmas. HEre are some pics I took to ensure there was no breakage or toher problems. Great paint job on these, Gaming Heads nailed these.

John M.
statuemonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 12:55 PM   #4
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

I wouldn't buy these myself but you gotta admit GH nailed these, they look so good.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 01:19 PM   #5
statuemonger
Sailor Moon

YEs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
I wouldn't buy these myself but you gotta admit GH nailed these, they look so good.
Bro, you have to see them in person. Much bigger than I expected and as you said, they nailed both of them. My daughter is going to go ape when she sees these.
statuemonger is offline   Reply With Quote