Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

View Poll Results: How long before Lady Death EX PF sells out?
Less than 1 week 40 28.37%
1 to 2 weeks 26 18.44%
2 to 4 weeks 23 16.31%
1 to 3 months 24 17.02%
Longer than 3 months 28 19.86%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2013, 05:25 PM   #1991
pavehawk78
Hellfire Club

Must be nice to have a hot wife that's into statues. My wife is hot but she would sell my entire collection in a heartbeat for credit at the Coach store and Macy's.
pavehawk78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 05:27 PM   #1992
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavehawk78 View Post
Must be nice to have a hot wife that's into statues. My wife is hot but she would sell my entire collection in a heartbeat for credit at the Coach store and Macy's.
LOL.
Imagine liking both. I wouldn't mind a nice Coach purse, but my statue hobby sucks up all my "fun" funds.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:57 PM   #1993
bloodrain
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

sideshow told me they dont have any more inventory for a body swap. I either get 40 credit or can return for refund. ( guessing they just dont want to spend more money on shipping new bodies until one works)
bloodrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:20 AM   #1994
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
LOL.
Imagine liking both. I wouldn't mind a nice Coach purse, but my statue hobby sucks up all my "fun" funds.
I know what you mean

we decided to go for a complete refund on Lady Death. While I like her (and love Millers work), the hassle is too great and I want as little to do with SS as possible. Too many stabs in the back for the last year or so
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:36 AM   #1995
Dan_Lebou
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodrain View Post
sideshow told me they dont have any more inventory for a body swap. I either get 40 credit or can return for refund. ( guessing they just dont want to spend more money on shipping new bodies until one works)
That is total BS considering that she is still in stock on their website. Return it, get your money back then purchase a new one if you really have to have one.
Dan_Lebou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:33 AM   #1996
Spazzy
Hercules

That had been their way for awhile now if they don't have any extra "replacements" they won't ship out a new piece that is in stock learned that over a year ago.
Spazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:26 AM   #1997
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazzy View Post
That had been their way for awhile now if they don't have any extra "replacements" they won't ship out a new piece that is in stock learned that over a year ago.
Makes sense for them. Most people take the buy off and keep the problem statue, leaving them one more to sell/profit off of. Plus saves the shipping. If you send it back for a refund and order again, your still paying the shipping instead of them sending you the replacement on their dime.
Tbolt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:59 AM   #1998
bloodrain
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Lebou View Post
That is total BS considering that she is still in stock on their website. Return it, get your money back then purchase a new one if you really have to have one.
I will lose the EX versus regular (unless i go ebay route) but id rather have a regular and it be in good shape than an EX with minor damage.

now my problem is packing this thing back up. im not sure what skull goes where in the box lol
bloodrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:15 PM   #1999
Dethklok
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodrain View Post
Damn, sorry to hear.

This worries me as I haven't received mine yet. Hope she arrives perfect.
Dethklok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:56 AM   #2000
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
so, we just destroyed our Lady Death exclusive this morning... while I really did like her, we had too many problems with her and I don't like the way SSC is doing business lately, not to mention the fact that they don't have enough replacements, so she had to go.
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote