Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Bowen Designs

Old 02-17-2015, 05:55 PM   #2351
tonytiger
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Not sure I understand what you mean by "take her out and try turning her on around till she looks normal"???
Well, its the base and the peg hole has to be in the right spot..which is really weird, take her out and moving in her different spots on the base and Bam she will look a lot better.
tonytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 05:56 PM   #2352
Abrissbirne
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

turn the figure before putting her back in. It is worth a try.
Abrissbirne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 06:01 PM   #2353
Jeremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger View Post
Well, its the base and the peg hole has to be in the right spot..which is really weird, take her out and moving in her different spots on the base and Bam she will look a lot better.
There is only one way to put her in the base unless I want her to be standing on the edge of the base. Do you have your Polaris in the "wrong" position??
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 06:06 PM   #2354
tonytiger
The X-Men

Quote:
There is only one way to put her in the base unless I want her to be standing on the edge of the base. Do you have your Polaris in the "wrong" position??
\
ah no there is not, again when i first got her she lean just like yours all i did was turn her to a different spot on the base..just carefully move her in out till she stands better.
Old 02-17-2015, 06:14 PM   #2355
Jeremy

Quote:
\
ah no there is not, again when i first got her she lean just like yours all i did was turn her to a different spot on the base..just carefully move her in out till she stands better.
There is four ways to put her in the base but only one way to which she will be standing in the center of the base. Do you mean taking her in and out of the hole i different positions some times and then putting her in the "wright" position at the center of the base?
Old 02-17-2015, 06:21 PM   #2356
tonytiger
The X-Men

Quote:
There is four ways to put her in the base but only one way to which she will be standing in the center of the base. Do you mean taking her in and out of the hole i different positions some times and then putting her in the "wright" position at the center of the base?

yea,its like that because she does have a little lean anyway but not as bad as yours and mine..all the weight of her as to be center just right on the base.There really is a sweet spot on this base and out of all my Bowens this is the only one that did that.
Old 02-17-2015, 06:27 PM   #2357
Jeremy

Quote:
yea,its like that because she does have a little lean anyway but not as bad as yours and mine..all the weight of her as to be center just right on the base.There really is a sweet spot on this base and out of all my Bowens this is the only one that did that.
Thanks for the advise. I have tried it but it makes no difference. She is still leaning as much as before!
Old 02-17-2015, 06:44 PM   #2358
tonytiger
The X-Men

Quote:
Thanks for the advise. I have tried it but it makes no difference. She is still leaning as much as before!
Mmm. will take her out and try and see what or how I did it.
Old 02-17-2015, 06:54 PM   #2359
tonytiger
The X-Men

OK,I see what the deal is...The weight of that green @#$% hair..lol keeps leaning the statue back and the peg hole is not as tight as it should be..What you need to do is push the peg shoe down and forward till she stays in the forward stance.Really maybe put a piece of tape around the peg wouldn't hurt either but I did get her to stay without it..
Old 02-18-2015, 10:39 AM   #2360
Jeremy

Quote:
OK,I see what the deal is...The weight of that green @#$% hair..lol keeps leaning the statue back and the peg hole is not as tight as it should be..What you need to do is push the peg shoe down and forward till she stays in the forward stance.Really maybe put a piece of tape around the peg wouldn't hurt either but I did get her to stay without it..
Maybe I will try that if they won´t take her back.