Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > Aussies

Old 02-18-2012, 04:03 AM   #4851
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by blink90210 View Post
if this is not legal, then I disavow all knowledge of having known you.
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 04:04 AM   #4852
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
Awesome... cos if Pacheco only does 3 sketches, then between Rod, Doc, me and you...

How you been these last few days/weeks? I still lurk around but haven't been very active lately, got back from work and just treated myself to some ice-cream. Half Price Connoisseur. Dutch chocolate, it was pretty awesome (and all the more sweeter being half price).
I've gotta assume that the traditional "rule of Oz" will apply as an artist, but it still could be tough....
Old 02-18-2012, 04:07 AM   #4853
blink90210
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I've gotta assume that the traditional "rule of Oz" will apply as an artist, but it still could be tough....
well as you know, I'm also trying to work together a jam of sorts, I'd love to get him to contribute. Have you narrowed down which character for yourself if you get the chance, let's say you have to choose only one - either a piece on your jam or a figure sketh.
blink90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 04:09 AM   #4854
blink90210

back in 30, off to destroy a steak
Old 02-18-2012, 04:09 AM   #4855
Wrothy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Awesome... cos if Pacheco only does 3 sketches, then between Rod, Doc, me and you...

How you been these last few days/weeks? I still lurk around but haven't been very active lately, got back from work and just treated myself to some ice-cream. Half Price Connoisseur. Dutch chocolate, it was pretty awesome (and all the more sweeter being half price).
Yes, I did have an ulterior motive behind my original question, but I can see now that there's no point worrying about it.

Things are going pretty well around here. Shanan is enjoying her new(ish) job. Jarod has conjunctivitis at the moment unfortunately.

Bought a couple of the new Lego DC Superheroes sets with the remains of a Coles Myer voucher I got from work. Bought the set with Superman, Wonder Woman and Lex Luthor, and the Batwing/Joker copter set. They're pretty cool, and Jarod loves them. He's hanging out for the Lego Batman 2 game to be released around the middle of the year.
Wrothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 04:11 AM   #4856
Wrothy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
On it like White on Rice mate. This will be my third AE, I passed on the Dave Stevens and Wally Wood ones, but this will certainly be the one I want the most. It seems they keep getting harder to get, so I'll be on my LCS to place a HUGE order
Yeah, I don't have any of them yet. Need to correct that at some point.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:11 AM   #4857
Wrothy

Quote:
back in 30, off to destroy a steak
Enjoy dinner mate.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:16 AM   #4858
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
well as you know, I'm also trying to work together a jam of sorts, I'd love to get him to contribute. Have you narrowed down which character for yourself if you get the chance, let's say you have to choose only one - either a piece on your jam or a figure sketh.
Yeah, the thought I will have to choose only one seems very real, so I decided I'd go for the head sketch. With names like Cheung and Cho already on it, it's an opportunity to good to miss
Old 02-18-2012, 04:54 AM   #4859
blink90210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrothy View Post
Yes, I did have an ulterior motive behind my original question, but I can see now that there's no point worrying about it.

Things are going pretty well around here. Shanan is enjoying her new(ish) job. Jarod has conjunctivitis at the moment unfortunately.

Bought a couple of the new Lego DC Superheroes sets with the remains of a Coles Myer voucher I got from work. Bought the set with Superman, Wonder Woman and Lex Luthor, and the Batwing/Joker copter set. They're pretty cool, and Jarod loves them. He's hanging out for the Lego Batman 2 game to be released around the middle of the year.
You know me too well!
You know that's not what I meant but I would have been surprised if you didn't want to come down for Stan Lee (though artist-wise, I don't think anyone is rock-solid confirmed like Lee, right?).
It's been briefly touched on but I always walk past those Transformers Lego sets, the Kreo sets. I'm not too interested in the actual sets but the Transformer figures (called Kreons) look pretty cool.
Old 02-18-2012, 05:03 AM   #4860
Wrothy

Those are pretty cool.