Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 04-12-2006, 06:36 PM   #1
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

I Apologize...

Sup guys. First off, I want to thank CK for letting me back on to state my side here. But before I get started, I want to thank all of you who have spoken a good word about me. One would think that I love drama due to my posts and such but not in this case. As many know, I sometimes push the button, more than I should actually. I've been asked by many to tone it down and some were close friends. Well, as it seems, I let my emotions get the best of me.

I love this hobby and I love the friends that I have made here. Well, one of the times that I was banned, I really let my emotions get to me and posted something that I should never have done on myspace. It's obvious to those who know me, those were just words of anger and emotions. Now it has bitten me on the ass. One would have thought that I would have learned from that but I actually did it again.... twice.... this week.

I know that as adults we should act like such and I have not shown that. I've insulted people that I care about and made a spectacle out of something that I should have dealt in my own privacy. Therefore, I want to apologize to CK and all the people that I might have offended. They can justly think the worst of me but please know that if you really know me, I'm a pretty nice guy. I take life with a smile and try to make jokes out of bad situations.

I know that what has happened is my fault and I am the only one to blame. Not CK, mods or anyone else. I hope that everyone knows that I did not mean what I said and sorry to let many of you down. Drew (galactus), you have talked to me as a close friend and I didn't listen. I am sorry too. Danny (drod), I should have pm'd you and talked to you instead of acting out the way I did. Anyways, please know that what the mods have done was the right thing to do. It is nice to see them stand up for the members and especially each other. I hope that there are no hard feelings down the road.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 06:39 PM   #2
leks
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Are you Bio Booster?

Good to see you back, but use some paragraphs that makes for easy reading.
leks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 06:41 PM   #3
bigjohn550
Sailor Moon

Welcome back bro!
bigjohn550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 06:43 PM   #4
Nightcrawler777
spooky...

Well Said Tony...

Good to see your a Stand up Guy and Admit when something is Wrong...

And also glad to have you back Posting..
Nightcrawler777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 06:45 PM   #5
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

c.r.a.p.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 06:54 PM   #6
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

welcome back Tony ... or whoever composed this post.

Seriously, glad to have you back brotha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Coca
Sup guys. First off, I want to thank CK for letting me back on to state my side here. But before I get started, I want to thank all of you who have spoken a good word about me. One would think that I love drama due to my posts and such but not in this case. As many know, I sometimes push the button, more than I should actually. I've been asked by many to tone it down and some were close friends. Well, as it seems, I let my emotions get the best of me.

I love this hobby and I love the friends that I have made here. Well, one of the times that I was banned, I really let my emotions get to me and posted something that I should never have done on myspace. It's obvious to those who know me, those were just words of anger and emotions. Now it has bitten me on the ass. One would have thought that I would have learned from that but I actually did it again.... twice.... this week.

I know that as adults we should act like such and I have not shown that. I've insulted people that I care about and made a spectacle out of something that I should have dealt in my own privacy. Therefore, I want to apologize to CK and all the people that I might have offended. They can justly think the worst of me but please know that if you really know me, I'm a pretty nice guy. I take life with a smile and try to make jokes out of bad situations.

I know that what has happened is my fault and I am the only one to blame. Not CK, mods or anyone else. I hope that everyone knows that I did not mean what I said and sorry to let many of you down. Drew (galactus), you have talked to me as a close friend and I didn't listen. I am sorry too. Danny (drod), I should have pm'd you and talked to you instead of acting out the way I did. Anyways, please know that what the mods have done was the right thing to do. It is nice to see them stand up for the members and especially each other. I hope that there are no hard feelings down the road.
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 07:04 PM   #7
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Let him back in but ban him from the DST section
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 07:06 PM   #8
rychehitman
Galactus

Coca,

You are a stand up guy in my book. And for that matter CK, Drod and the mods are as well. We are all only human and get emotional from time to time, especially in regards to a topic we are all passionate about. No matter what, we are all part of a community based on something we all love. Doesn't mean we wont have disagreements from time to time.

Thank you all for communicating through this matter the way that you did for the betterment of the entire forum!

So, can it be called Cocatown again?

Heres a new Avatar TC!
Attached Images

rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 07:14 PM   #9
fossa

so is he back for good or just to state his case and then be banned again?
Old 04-12-2006, 07:17 PM   #10
Nightcrawler777
spooky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman
Coca,

You are a stand up guy in my book. And for that matter CK, Drod and the mods are as well. We are all only human and get emotional from time to time, especially in regards to a topic we are all passionate about. No matter what, we are all part of a community based on something we all love. Doesn't mean we wont have disagreements from time to time.

Thank you all for communicating through this matter the way that you did for the betterment of the entire forum!

So, can it be called Cocatown again?

After Reading Your Reply Ryche all i can say is..

D@mn man you are Such a Girl!!!

If i ever see you im going to kick you in the Knee so Hard..

Your So lucky i dont have a MySpace Account..
I would Bury you in It!!!

Now thats how you Properly Welcome Coca Back...
Nightcrawler777 is offline   Reply With Quote