Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 04-16-2006, 03:06 PM   #1
pablocruze
Minister of GORE/ROT Mod Relations

The Sun has risen....

spreading it's warmth and light over the beauteous planet that is our home. Whether you believe this glorious Earth was the creation of an all powerful, kind and loving God or the chance result of an evolutionary process that began with a Bang, today is a day to give thanks for the glory, beauty and power of our wonderful rebirth.

Each year, our planet comes to life in the renewal that is spring. Crowds of birds are just outside the window, gleefully chirping and singing as they practice the mating dance that accompanies this wonderful time of year.

A fresh perspective born from the winter of the past, a resurrection from the barren ground of a long cold season is marked by the promise of new life, renewed hope and refreshed dreams. A time to gather those whom you love and rejoice that they are in your life. Whether for a brief moment or for the long ride to our final rest, each person who enters into our journey has a profound effect on us.

Over the course of many years, I have had the good fortune of benefitting from the multitude of individual souls that have touched my life and added to the progress I have made as a man, a son, a husband, a father, a friend and even a foe. I am grateful to have experienced each and every one.

Today, on this magnificent morning, I wish to thank everyone at SF who has befriended me, who has welcomed me, who has accepted me into their circle of friends...and I look forward to expanding my own circle at SF to meet and interact with those whom I have not yet had the privlege to know.

I hope that my contributions to this forum will bring, in some small way, an enrichment to your lives...be it knowledge, support, inspiration, charity, community, security, maturity, quality, sympathy, empathy, frivolity, insanity or humanity.

Happy Easter everyone...it's good to be back...
pablocruze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 03:10 PM   #2
bigjohn550
Sailor Moon

Great post. HAPPY EASTER!!!
bigjohn550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 03:48 PM   #3
Avenger
Galactus

Glad to have you back PabloDiablo
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 08:42 PM   #4
Boerboel
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablocruze
spreading it's warmth and light over the beauteous planet that is our home. Whether you believe this glorious Earth was the creation of an all powerful, kind and loving God or the chance result of an evolutionary process that began with a Bang, today is a day to give thanks for the glory, beauty and power of our wonderful rebirth.

Each year, our planet comes to life in the renewal that is spring. Crowds of birds are just outside the window, gleefully chirping and singing as they practice the mating dance that accompanies this wonderful time of year.

A fresh perspective born from the winter of the past, a resurrection from the barren ground of a long cold season is marked by the promise of new life, renewed hope and refreshed dreams. A time to gather those whom you love and rejoice that they are in your life. Whether for a brief moment or for the long ride to our final rest, each person who enters into our journey has a profound effect on us.

Over the course of many years, I have had the good fortune of benefitting from the multitude of individual souls that have touched my life and added to the progress I have made as a man, a son, a husband, a father, a friend and even a foe. I am grateful to have experienced each and every one.

Today, on this magnificent morning, I wish to thank everyone at SF who has befriended me, who has welcomed me, who has accepted me into their circle of friends...and I look forward to expanding my own circle at SF to meet and interact with those whom I have not yet had the privlege to know.

I hope that my contributions to this forum will bring, in some small way, an enrichment to your lives...be it knowledge, support, inspiration, charity, community, security, maturity, quality, sympathy, empathy, frivolity, insanity or humanity.

Happy Easter everyone...it's good to be back...
Very well put, lots of truth to your statements about those we encounter in our day to day lives as well. It too often becomes easy to take things or people in our lives for granted.
Boerboel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 10:14 PM   #5
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

thanks for the post PC ... it is indeed good to have you back my friend!
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 12:53 PM   #6
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

PC, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this post. Thank you for sharing these personal thought. I have come to think of you as a forum friend, especially after our recent PMs. Despite the noise and nonesense that sometimes exists here, and some of which I experienced this week already, and the same is true of life outside the virutal world of the forum, it's the revelry I feel while interacting with those on this forum who bring me fun, joy, entertainment, information and even knowledge.

Rock on, PC.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote