Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 09-28-2015, 11:28 AM   #61
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Does anyone know the measurements of her base ? Looking to see if this will fit in a Billy shelf from IKEA. I have 10" and 1/2" inches of room in order to close the glass doors.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 12:34 PM   #62
Shadowaffinity
Doh!

Don't have measurements handy but I have Billy's and Michonne and Daryl fit quite comfortably, plenty of room.
Shadowaffinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 01:18 PM   #63
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowaffinity View Post
Don't have measurements handy but I have Billy's and Michonne and Daryl fit quite comfortably, plenty of room.
Thanks alot! I love the Billy's and was hoping they would fit.
Old 09-28-2015, 02:26 PM   #64
Shadowaffinity
Doh!

Yeah big fan of the Billy's as well just hope gg keep the bases the same size merle's was huge had to get creative to fit that one in.
Old 09-28-2015, 03:15 PM   #65
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Yeah big fan of the Billy's as well just hope gg keep the bases the same size merle's was huge had to get creative to fit that one in.
Oh nice so do you have all of them so far ?

Yea I used to have tons of Bowens but sold them to concentrate on Star Wars stuff.
Old 09-28-2015, 03:47 PM   #66
Shadowaffinity
Doh!

Yea got them all so far going to get them all that have been announced so far big fan of twd, they need to hurry up and make a Shane.

Had to sell a lot of my collection a while back as well sticking to sw and twd this time around.
Old 09-28-2015, 04:12 PM   #67
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Yea got them all so far going to get them all that have been announced so far big fan of twd, they need to hurry up and make a Shane.

Had to sell a lot of my collection a while back as well sticking to sw and twd this time around.
GG really does need to make the must haves from this series and not abandon it like they do so many other lines.

Same here except Star Wars is my main focus and I considering getting a couple Walking Dead pieces but the prices are holding me back.
Old 09-28-2015, 04:37 PM   #68
Shadowaffinity
Doh!

Hopefully with the show being so successful they'll keep up with the line the delays can be really frustrating on gg stuff but they generally are worth it when they do arrive, the wd stuff is definitely worth it imo if you a fan. Price wise I've managed to pick them all up for around £220 in the UK which I was more than happy with tbh for a 1/4 their busts with customs fees these days cost nearly £100.
Old 09-28-2015, 06:09 PM   #69
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Hopefully with the show being so successful they'll keep up with the line the delays can be really frustrating on gg stuff but they generally are worth it when they do arrive, the wd stuff is definitely worth it imo if you a fan. Price wise I've managed to pick them all up for around £220 in the UK which I was more than happy with tbh for a 1/4 their busts with customs fees these days cost nearly £100.
Nice! I want Daryl, Rick and Maggie. Possibly Michonne but not sure I can swing the $$$ for them. I don't mind Star Wars busts and statues as they're pretty cheap on the aftermarket.
Old 09-30-2015, 01:18 PM   #70
Aris
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
Nice! I want Daryl, Rick and Maggie. Possibly Michonne but not sure I can swing the $$$ for them. I don't mind Star Wars busts and statues as they're pretty cheap on the aftermarket.
I can't wait to see the rest of the statues that will be released.
Aris is offline   Reply With Quote