Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-02-2016, 07:17 AM   #5001
Lecter83
Fantastic Four

Hello Alex, I wanted to ask if the Premium Format Christopher Reeve DRACULA from Hammer horror that you presented in the fairs horror, we'll find it at SDCC 2016 !! I also wanted to ask you if there are hopes to see from you a Premium Format Dracula of Coppola,the Count with starring Gary Oldman ... thanks a lot.
Lecter83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 09:13 AM   #5002
looch
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hello Alex

Do you know if SS are planning a PF's for the DC characters

'Doomsday'
'Cyborg Superman'
'Bizarro'
looch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:44 AM   #5003
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planeswalker View Post
Hey SSALEX,

Just curious if Sidehsow plans to continue on the 1/2 scale Alien/ Predator bust lines? The Elder looked amazing before it was scrapped. Id also love to see an Alien3 half scale bust as well.

Thanks for your reply in advance!

- Planeswalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
More 1/2 Busts are in the future!
OMG yesssssssss!!!!!!! That is excellent news. Thank you Alex! If you could please relay my supreme excitement at the prospect of the Elder Predator 1/2 scale bust being revisited at some stage to the appropriate people I would very much appreciate it
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 11:38 AM   #5004
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Will all future Marvel PFs be inspired by the new looks from Marvel Now? I don't hope so.
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 11:57 PM   #5005
ciscocisco1000
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hi Alex. Could you tell us when the other turtles will be up for p.o.? Also if there are any other villains besides Shredder that will be coming up in the near future?
ciscocisco1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 01:49 AM   #5006
JohnMatrix
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by looch View Post
Hello Alex

'Doomsday'
'Cyborg Superman'
'Bizarro'
+1
JohnMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 01:31 PM   #5007
Squizzy614
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hi all, I've got a question... has there ever been a case where someone has ordered something months in advance, and when it came time to ship, the item wasn't available at all??
Squizzy614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 02:01 AM   #5008
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Alex,

I know a while back it looked like Death was going to be released in June. Since June is basically over, can we expect to see him in July or has there been a major pushback in his release.

Also, is Gallevarbe completely sold out or will there be another production run? I noticed that seems to be how it worked for a couple other PF's recently.

Thanks!
Death was all ready to go up for Pre-Order in June but had to be pushed in the manufacturing schedule so now he's re-scheduled to solicit end of July/sometime in August now.

Gallevarbe is sold out (at least that's what was relayed to me shortly after she sold out).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMatrix View Post
Dear Alex, welcome back and hope you had fun in France. Quick question: will the SDCC Event starts on JuL1st? Will we see lots of Marvel and DC villains this year?
There will be villains but I'm not going to go into specifics about license. Y'all will just have to wait and see what will be released during the event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
hi SSAlex, will the LSF Darth Vader be at this year's SDCC?
That item will not be at SDCC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy View Post
Hi Alex,
No more video games license from Sideshow?
I think the last status sideshow released based on video game license was Drake from Uncharted.
Get DOOM license
No more video game licenses in our wheelhouse at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmanny View Post
Hi Alex, is the legendary scale joker ready to rumble?
Is there a Joker Legendary Scale Figure coming? Hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtier View Post

Alex, I have some questions about Xiall that have been really bothering me lately. In some early Amilcar Fong concept art for her PF, she was depicted alongside a small cat-like creature, which The Chronicle of the Underworld has confirmed as being her feline familiar named Riazz. I assumed that the decision to exclude it from the PF was made early on, but I’ve recently noticed that in a production image on the CotD blog from last year, there’s a small plastic bag resting at Xiall’s feet containing what looks like a painted sculpture of Riazz’s head.

So my questions concerning this are:
1. In the photo, what exactly are in those little bags between Xiall’s feet? Is it Riazz or something else?
2. How far in the development process did Riazz get before being scrapped, and why was the decision made?
3. What are the chances of Riazz being produced as a future add-on (similar to Skratch, but obviously smaller)? There still seems to be a perfect spot for her/him/it on Xiall’s base.
I can't speak for what's in the bags for Xiall (as I can't make out what's in them). I know a couple of years ago I had heard that the cat may be included with the PF but I honestly don't know how far that idea/conversation went (whether that cat was sculpted and dropped I just don't know). Her cat would not be added on at this point. Perhaps, if another Xiall piece is made in the future, Riazz might be included. Would just have to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
Hello Alex, at SDCC, will Prime 1 will share a booth with SS or will they have a booth of their own? Thanks!
Prime 1 will not have this on booth as SDCC but Sideshow will be displaying several of their products at our booth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulk View Post
Hi Alex,

Any chance we will see the LSF Catwoman again?

thanks
I can't say that she'll never happen as older projects have been resurrected from time to time. For now that piece is definitely in a sleep stasis and it's unknown if she'll ever be woken up again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessJay View Post
Hey Alex,

What does the magic eightball say about a Green Arrow to compliment the gorgeous Black Canary just unveiled?
I haven't heard any news about a Green Arrow product but that doesn't mean it's not a possibility in the future of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaMitchell View Post
hi alex,

any update about the darkseid ex? the regular has had its shipping date pushed back to November, should we expect the ex around the same time?
I haven't gotten any new news regarding the Exclusive Darkseid, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
Hi Alex will LSF C3P0 and R2D2 be at con this year? Thank you for your time
Yes, those two pieces will be on display at SDCC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecter83 View Post
Hello Alex, I wanted to ask if the Premium Format Christopher Reeve DRACULA from Hammer horror that you presented in the fairs horror, we'll find it at SDCC 2016 !! I also wanted to ask you if there are hopes to see from you a Premium Format Dracula of Coppola,the Count with starring Gary Oldman ... thanks a lot.
The Christopher Lee Dracula piece was a passion project that more than likely will never be made into a mass produced collectible as Sideshow does not have the rights to produce Hammer products. We also do not have the license for Coppola's Dracula film and are not actively looking to acquire the license at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by looch View Post
Hello Alex

'Doomsday'
'Cyborg Superman'
'Bizarro'

My answer is much the same as my answer to Green Arrow question above. I don't have any knowledge of these characters in the pipeline but that doesn't mean that they couldn't be (my knowledge of future products only goes to far).

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Sisko View Post
OMG yesssssssss!!!!!!! That is excellent news. Thank you Alex! If you could please relay my supreme excitement at the prospect of the Elder Predator 1/2 scale bust being revisited at some stage to the appropriate people I would very much appreciate it
The Elder Predator 1/2 Scale Bust is another in sleep Stasis project that I don't know if it will ever be woken up (much like the Catwoman LSF) but some projects do come from long sleeps at time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
Will all future Marvel PFs be inspired by the new looks from Marvel Now? I don't hope so.
This is a more Dave Igo question as he's close to the design process of projects and I don't have much knowledge of the exact design details are going in to many future projects (I know those details right before or right when a prototype is finished and reviewed).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciscocisco1000 View Post
Hi Alex. Could you tell us when the other turtles will be up for p.o.? Also if there are any other villains besides Shredder that will be coming up in the near future?
The other Turtles will be spread out for Pre-Order through the end of the year (that's the plan for now at least). As for characters beyond the turtles...that I just do not know at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squizzy614 View Post
Hi all, I've got a question... has there ever been a case where someone has ordered something months in advance, and when it came time to ship, the item wasn't available at all??
You mean an order placed for a Pre-Order item? I've heard of instances in which accidental oversells have occurred but that's typically been caught right away and customers were notified of it quick.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 02:16 AM   #5009
ThanosMadTitan
Frackin!

Thank you for answering, SSAlex. I am wondering will we get to see more X-Men projects beside the beautiful Wolverine vs Hulk at SDCC?
ThanosMadTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 03:31 AM   #5010
Squizzy614
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Thanks for answering SSAlex.. was just a general inquiry... I appreciate the response
Squizzy614 is offline   Reply With Quote