Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-03-2022, 09:20 PM   #11
Goonsack Steve
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Surprised no one has talked about this. Base seems to be based off the bone pit Celtic and Grid fight in.
Goonsack Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 02:28 AM   #12
Hutch0o
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goonsack Steve View Post
Surprised no one has talked about this. Base seems to be based off the bone pit Celtic and Grid fight in.
The other base pics showed the temple? Maybe scar is on the temple and Celtic is in the skull pitt?
Hutch0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 02:35 AM   #13
Hutch0o
Birdman

Maybe it’s a grid alien statue? Because why put Celtic on a base of the scene where he gets killed?
Old 12-04-2022, 03:31 AM   #14
Blade3327
Nightwing

Yeah, I don't know how the base will work. My first guess was they'd use the bone pile as a foundation and add pillars & statues to it. Unless they're bold enough to make all three brothers separately, with each getting his own unique base.
Blade3327 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 08:10 AM   #15
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
Yeah, I don't know how the base will work. My first guess was they'd use the bone pile as a foundation and add pillars & statues to it. Unless they're bold enough to make all three brothers separately, with each getting his own unique base.
There are predator statues on it.
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 10:09 AM   #16
Python
Omega Red

I was hoping for a nice snow themes base tbh, that would have helped distinguish these from the usual bones etc.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 04:38 PM   #17
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Temple base for Scar. Bone base for Celtic. Snow base for Chopper. Ship base for Elder.

Obviously not many would buy all 4. I would if I could.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 04:56 PM   #18
Hutch0o
Birdman

Snow base would have been awesome. Bone base for Celtic unfortunately is a constant reminder of him getting defeated and never becoming blooded lol
Scar with the temple base is much more appealing. An alien or body parts from an alien is a must
Old 12-04-2022, 07:01 PM   #19
Fu_Manchu
The Herculoids

Seriously guys you think they are making the three when they are literally identical except for the helmet? I'm completely sure they are doing 3 switch out helmets.

And gosh no snow base please. It's the less appealing part of my 1/5 scar predator statue, the temple stuff fulfills this concept and it's not too attached to the movie itself.
Fu_Manchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 09:52 PM   #20
Hutch0o
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fu_Manchu View Post
Seriously guys you think they are making the three when they are literally identical except for the helmet? I'm completely sure they are doing 3 switch out helmets.

And gosh no snow base please. It's the less appealing part of my 1/5 scar predator statue, the temple stuff fulfills this concept and it's not too attached to the movie itself.
I think they'll do the 1 body with switch outs like you mentioned. I'll pre order this one if they have an alien you can add to the base, this is the most nostalgic movie for me even though I despise the special ADI's unmasked design and execution of the buckled flaps around the mandibles. However like celtics mask beefy look and scars weaponry in this movie.