Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-12-2019, 04:18 AM   #811
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
I know P1 said a few months ago that they wanted to reduce repetitive unhelpful comments like "too expensive," "too ugly, redo the portrait," or "too many delays." So the mods are being more strict, which is fine especially after reading some of the nasty things people said about the Daenerys portrait.

However, to be fair, other hobby companies (that have nothing to do with statues) will ban you for saying negative stuff as well. But what you do here shouldn't affect you on facebook. Not even sure how they knew it was you. What's weird is P1's customer service emails are very friendly but the mods on the FB group have little patience lol.
Yeah, I saw that. I literally have not made a comment in their FB Group for over a year. I have no idea how they would know who is who on here unless it’s blatantly obvious. But for me, it’s probably my profile pic on here and I posted the same pic or something. I dunno. Meh whatever. Definitely creepy lol.

As expected, Prime 1 has gotten arrogant imo. It’s just a damn cycle with all of these statue companies. Im interested to see how long this hobby will keep on going. I love the statues, but it’s getting damn annoying with these companies and their nature. We’re spending thousands and thousands of dollars. So take the Fng criticism from collectors and quit being so damn sensitive about everything a collector says. We all have different tastes, so of course not everyone is going to like everything you produce. They’re the ones who chose to get into this business and criticism from collectors will ALWAYS come along with it. That’s the the industry. These companies seem to forget, we do not need to have these statues in order to live. It’s not a privilege for us collectors to buy these from them. It’s the other way around and they should start being grateful to us collectors who spend thousands and thousands of dollars for these useless things.

Decorea White is a fantastic Mod and imo does it perfectly and exactly how a mod should do it. As for the other mods, lol. They’re just loser fanboys lol.

Ps. I still laugh my a$$ off about when those fanboys posted some big dramatic thing about criticism and how the feelings of the artist were so hurt like life is over lol. Are we in grade 5? Child please.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 04:43 AM   #812
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
I got banned from viewing their instagram for suggesting they should fix the likeness on their 1:3 Ash statue.
Seriously LOL? WOW, just for that lol. A couple of buddies have gotten the ban too for such small ridiculous things. I don’t understand why you would want to drive away customers and potentially/most likely lose money. This hobby isn’t that popular to F around like that.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 11:35 AM   #813
MegatronG1
The X-Men

I'm glad I don't engage these statue companies on social media. I wouldn't last a day there! As far as P1's ownership, my issue is that if they were fully Japanese-owned, they would have thicker skin to criticism (outright ignore you, not ban) and have a more typical Japanese business character. So, as long as the statues keep coming, I guess I shouldn't care.

And yeah, it does seem like all these companies go through an arrogant phase in their life cycle.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 07:10 PM   #814
Zolos
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I can get behind this idea. Mika is among my favorites in Street Fighter.
Happy that i am not alone.

I dint find any Mika statue. When Prime 1 brings a good Mika i think it will be worth it for them.
Zolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 12:46 PM   #815
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

The P1 holiday sale has started, if anyone cares. Seems like a lot of the same stuff from last year.

The Arkham Knight Catwoman & Joker show as being on sale, but they have no discounts. Don't know what the deal is there.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 01:10 PM   #816
Mister H
Gen 13

When is that Grim Knight coming out?!
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 01:17 PM   #817
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
When is that Grim Knight coming out?!
i wanted to ask the same question but didnt want to bump the thread and give false hope, good call with the GD thread
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 02:16 PM   #818
Halcyon
New Republic

Question

General Question;
Why does prime1 not have the date on every product page? As a customer I like to know when the PO of each statue has started.

Like this about sideshow's website, they have the old statues info still in archive. Sometimes I think what year was this or that statue from, quite nice the Size/Date and ES info is still there.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 02:30 PM   #819
SONICobra
Batman

heres a general question, what in the actual F is your avatar?
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 09:24 PM   #820
Zolos
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolos View Post
Update my wishlist for Street Fighter.

R.MIKA is what I want to see the most from Prime1. Most important Street Fighter Character for me. First she has a really funny story and is a sympathic character. Second her body looks strong and sexy and her rainbow special effects have lot of potential for a beautiful statue. And third she is popular.

I really like her story around wrestling, training, building muscle and strengthen her musclespirit (seems like what we call muscle-mind connection).
R. Mika over Chun Li in my opinion.
Realy hope that Prime1 will make R. Mika.
Edit: In her "peach assault" Pose with a lot of her Rainbow Special Effects or something like that would be awesome.
To add to that:
When Prime1 makes R.Mika then i hope in her Story-Costume.
Zolos is offline   Reply With Quote