Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-21-2024, 10:58 PM   #1371
cigaro
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koffin59 View Post
Any updates on the broken Piece?
My last email from them was December 11. Honestly, I actually need to follow up on it.

-------------------

We have requested our team to check if a replacement body is available.

If yes, the whole process might take 14-16 weeks.

If no, we will contact you soon and help you with return and refund.

Thank you

Sincerely,
cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 11:24 PM   #1372
Koffin59
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigaro View Post
My last email from them was December 11. Honestly, I actually need to follow up on it.

-------------------

We have requested our team to check if a replacement body is available.

If yes, the whole process might take 14-16 weeks.

If no, we will contact you soon and help you with return and refund.

Thank you

Sincerely,
Thats horrible, I got allocated the re issue from Comic concepts and he offered a refund or the original . I took the original since this is one of my grails . Im still waiting for it to arrive . Kinda worried now
Koffin59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 11:53 PM   #1373
cigaro
Justice League

Quote:
Thats horrible, I got allocated the re issue from Comic concepts and he offered a refund or the original . I took the original since this is one of my grails . Im still waiting for it to arrive . Kinda worried now
Funnily enough, my Prime 1 waitlist converted on the deluxe version of the reissue

I didnt buy it because I already bought the reissue from a different retailer. So I have the reissue displayed currently, and the wall version is just sitting here doing nothing until there is resolution
Old 02-22-2024, 03:20 AM   #1374
cigaro
Justice League

Quote:
They actually responded to me very quickly tonight

? Thank you for following up.

The replacement body is in progress but kind of slower than expected plus the 3 week-long break for all of the factories over the chinese new years.

It's estimated that another few weeks might be needed. We are sorry for the delay and will contact you as soon as we have updates. ?

Besides the time on everything, i have to say i have been very happy with prime 1s responsiveness to some issues I?ve had across multiple orders.
Old 02-23-2024, 03:52 AM   #1375
Koffin59
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigaro View Post
They actually responded to me very quickly tonight

? Thank you for following up.

The replacement body is in progress but kind of slower than expected plus the 3 week-long break for all of the factories over the chinese new years.

It's estimated that another few weeks might be needed. We are sorry for the delay and will contact you as soon as we have updates. ?

Besides the time on everything, i have to say i have been very happy with prime 1s responsiveness to some issues I?ve had across multiple orders.
That?s very good news for you!
Fingers crossed mines doesn?t come damaged , Josh from comic concepts said he works directly with Prime1 now so hopefully if there is I get the same response, keep us updated !
Koffin59 is offline   Reply With Quote