Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 12-01-2021, 03:26 PM   #1621
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
I understand that. Still haven't heard from them in almost a month about an invoice for my Catwoman with some of my rewards used.

Like I said though, I am now over it and no longer want the Catwoman.

I would like to use my points on future PO's (Flash, Aquaman and Krypto) but I highly doubt I will be able to even get that done the way things are going.
I really feel you on your frustration.

Tweeterhead is still my favorite statue company overall and although I'm a pretty patient and understanding person, the extreme wait in responses has me reconsidering a lot concerning future purchases... possibly passing on some things entirely and for ones I do get, if I will go TH direct or through Sideshow instead. I really want to continue to support them directly, but something simple as regular communication and responses is killing that desire.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 09:01 AM   #1622
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I'm sorry, what?
lol I was thinking the same but just left it alone
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 09:03 AM   #1623
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLothos View Post
I really feel you on your frustration.

Tweeterhead is still my favorite statue company overall and although I'm a pretty patient and understanding person, the extreme wait in responses has me reconsidering a lot concerning future purchases... possibly passing on some things entirely and for ones I do get, if I will go TH direct or through Sideshow instead. I really want to continue to support them directly, but something simple as regular communication and responses is killing that desire.
Yeah, I get that. I'm always going through Sideshow from here on out. The response time is horrible.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 09:42 AM   #1624
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I'm torn. On one hand, buying direct is ALWAYS cheaper for me, and sometimes by quite a difference. Sideshow not only upcharges the Tweeterhead pieces, but they also don't give the pay in full discounts and they charge sales tax.

On the flip side, it feels really poor that you order a Tweeterhead piece direct from Tweeterhead and pay in full, only to watch other people receive their statue from Sideshow months early.

Example. I paid for my Poison Ivy in full on Oct. 20th last year and still don't have her. My friend who didn't pre-order went to Sideshow and ordered one last week and got it yesterday.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 10:02 AM   #1625
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Tweeterhead, I will help man your email/customer service sector for a statue or two. And I only collect ladies, so it's pretty cheap. Just sayin!!!
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 02:16 PM   #1626
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
I sent him a note today.
Did you get a response and did it answer your questions? May I ask what it was about?
Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 04:14 PM   #1627
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective27 View Post
Did you get a response and did it answer your questions? May I ask what it was about?
He sent it to Igo on my behalf. I was having an issue using my reward points on a purchase with Tweeterhead and getting a corrected invoice. Chad sent me an email and asked for my phone number and he called me directly. It's all been worked out.

Chad was extremely nice and apologized for the issues I was having. It reaffirmed why I continue to buy from him directly.

Thanks again nbr3bagshotrow!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 04:16 PM   #1628
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
He sent it to Igo on my behalf. I was having an issue using my reward points on a purchase with Tweeterhead and getting a corrected invoice. Chad sent me an email and asked for my phone number and he called me directly. It's all been worked out.

Chad was extremely nice and apologized for the issues I was having. It reaffirmed why I continue to buy from him directly.

Glad to hear!
Old 12-02-2021, 04:53 PM   #1629
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:

Excellent, glad to hear it worked out Jeremy. Nice of you to help out nbr3bagshotrow!

Gwen was very helpful this morning when I asked about using rewards on Flash. I'm waiting to hear back on how many I still have and how many I can apply.
Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 05:09 PM   #1630
SDguy

Wow, takes a bit, but great to hear about resolutions, for sure!
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote