Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-12-2017, 05:11 PM   #951
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadoom View Post
Thank you, that's clear. But how long do they normally take to charge the remaining amount? When a waitlist izem converts, it should mean that they've found a piece and it thus should be in stock. So what I do not understand is why, once the waiting converted, they don't immediately charge the full amount and ship the item, but instead only charge the NRD and then nothing happens for almost two weeks now....

To cut it short: can't wait to receive the item and am getting a bit impatient ;-)
They may have received extra statues from Prime 1 and are waiting for them to arrive. Once they receive the shipment, they'll finish charging for them and ship them to their customers. The NRD is usually charged immediately on a PO. On a WL, once SSC has secured your order, the NRD is charged. Your order is now guaranteed and you will be charged the remaining balance when your order is ready to ship.

Anyway, I hope your DS ships soon. I can't even adequately explain how phenomenal this statue is. Your going to love it.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 10:52 PM   #952
Cougrcrumby
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

The only thing is... After receiving him it does nothing to alieviate or satisfy the addiction. He was my first 1/3rd scale...but now I want to hawk everything. Own that's a non statue to feed the addiction and buy more. Can't wait for mr. Freeze.
Cougrcrumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 09:18 AM   #953
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougrcrumby View Post
The only thing is... After receiving him it does nothing to alieviate or satisfy the addiction. He was my first 1/3rd scale...but now I want to hawk everything. Own that's a non statue to feed the addiction and buy more. Can't wait for mr. Freeze.
You're right. There are so many kick ass 1/3 pieces in the Arkham line alone. Thankfully, I don't have much room for 1/3 statues so I have no choice but to limit myself to about 3 of them. My wallet would be in a lot of trouble if I could fit any more 1/3 pieces in my collection.
Old 03-13-2017, 12:07 PM   #954
ambasah
Red Skull

I promised myself I would stick with one version of each character at this scale...and well, it didn't last too long.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 07:21 PM   #955
papadoom
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

My early March converted waitlist DS does not seem to ship before April/May

Just chatted with a Sideshow rep and was told that the next shipment from Prime 1 is expected to arrive at SS in April/May, but nothing confirmed, yet.

And what I also learnt is that waitlist items are never returns, but always brand-new items. I always thought the converted waitlists would predominantly be returns or non-paid items....interesting.
papadoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 07:25 PM   #956
down_under
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
And what I also learnt is that waitlist items are never returns, but always brand-new items. I always thought the converted waitlists would predominantly be returns or non-paid items....interesting.
Of course they're going to tell you that!!
down_under is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 01:19 AM   #957
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
My early March converted waitlist DS does not seem to ship before April/May

Just chatted with a Sideshow rep and was told that the next shipment from Prime 1 is expected to arrive at SS in April/May, but nothing confirmed, yet.

WL items are not usually returns despite the rumors saying otherwise. I've had a few WL conversions and all of them arrived minty fresh. I had no issues with any of them. My WL conversions certainly weren't returns.
Old 04-18-2017, 05:37 PM   #958
papadoom
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Just received my Deathstroke Ex and must say that I'm absolutely blown away of how amazing this statue is. I have watched so many reviews and other videos of this statue and knew that it would be excellent, but seeing this live is a completely other level. This cannot be properly put into words; it is simply out of this world.

It wants me to buy each and every Prime 1 Arkham statue now that is out there...I'll be absolutely broke. Damn!

Guys, if anyone of you is still thinking whether or not to buy this, do it. You'll certainly never regret it!
papadoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 08:29 AM   #959
ambasah
Red Skull

it is a perfectly executed statue if you get a good one. the paint apps, sculpt, detail, and size put it in another level of quality and craftsmanship.

you can only truly appreciate it when it is in your hands.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 03:53 PM   #960
FJC
Midnighter

IMO, it's one of the very best statues ever released in our hobby. It is a sight to behold.