Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-27-2021, 10:21 AM   #121
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

This is tempting……free shipping too.

bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 11:45 AM   #122
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWarsIsGood View Post
I don't think you're quite understanding what I'm saying. It's about finding where the starting point is because your history will include points you've used.. Yesterday I bought an Iron Studios statue and used around 3000 points. I have around 4800 points remaining. So when is my first unused reward? I can go to the last time my account was at 3000 which is sometime in July which works, but it's not as obvious as you say it is.
You're right, I didn't really get what you meant. I normally use all my points so I can see when my oldest expires more easily, apologies

Points do disappear at some point so maybe they'll make it so all the used ones do automatically
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 12:15 PM   #123
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledButton View Post
What really..? Thats interesting, I'd have been pretty upset if I waited without realising that.

I also think it's silly the code only works once.

I can add as many statues as I want on the first check out but I can only use the code once. What if I wanted to buy something else after? It already gave me that option, why block a sale? Just seems odd to allow as many statues as you want in the first cart but not allow a second checkout. I thought about buying a second piece, saw the code didn't work and instantly shut the site down... I'll wait till next BF instead
Yes, I didn't see the fine print on the "they are only giving a certain number of codes out for each item". I thought I had all day. My bad for not reading said fine print but still, typical deceptive advertising in my eyes. It is like those ads for other stores where it is a huge coupon but it basically excludes every single name brand in the store
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 12:41 PM   #124
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWarsIsGood View Post
I don't think you're quite understanding what I'm saying. It's about finding where the starting point is because your history will include points you've used.. Yesterday I bought an Iron Studios statue and used around 3000 points. I have around 4800 points remaining. So when is my first unused reward? I can go to the last time my account was at 3000 which is sometime in July which works, but it's not as obvious as you say it is.
Agreed, well said.

5520 points left after yesterday's purchase (used 6200) and need to start using or start losing on May 3. Think I'll chat with CS on Monday to confirm this is correct.
Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 09:17 AM   #125
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

I didn?t do to much damage with these sales as I?ve mostly already bought everything I was after. I used up all my points on a free Kylo Wren HT and part of Storm. Bought a friend the QMX Dredd Pirate Roberts with the 10% deal and bought the little Iron Studios Thundercats mini statues for 20% off. I had wanted those for awhile.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote