Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 04-08-2013, 09:45 AM   #91
Macethy
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Got Fallout 3 GOTY for PC last week Friday and was playing it most of the weekend. Had it a while ago on xbox but traded it away, finding the experience on PC much more satisfying not to mention pretty
Macethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:51 PM   #92
MrYac
Hercules

fallout shouldn't be "pretty" it's called the wasteland for a reason that said the game is amazing, I put more time into that and new vegas then any other franchise I can think of
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #93
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Fallout 3 was awesome.. loved the Shattered Steel (think it was called) dlc that tied up the BoS/Enclave storyline in a neat little bow, too. A few great dlcs with that one.

.. and yeah, the game I'm getting around to finishing the second playthrough of.. finally.. is Fallout: NV. I might skip the Dead Money dlc as I've done all the other ones already on the Ultimate Edtion. DM seems to be the least well-received.

Want to wrap it up, though. lol...my chick's itching to help Caesar fully wipe out those NCR dogs! All she has left is the event at the Dam.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:05 PM   #94
MrYac
Hercules

unfortunately none of the DLC in new vegas were all that good save Old World Blues which had such great characters and writing. BUT Dead Money had a pretty cool story and it was a much different approach then any other Fallout mission took IMO so it's worth checking out
Old 04-08-2013, 06:43 PM   #95
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Mrah... fine; I'll check it out. lol Actually was getting tired of OWB, which is why I put the game down. I could do without all the penis jokes, etc... no place in a Fallout game for that.

My favorite dlc of NV was Lonesome Road, followed by the Zion national park one (forget the name).. OWB, while fun, was bordering on tedious. Maybe I'll enjoy Dead Money; no clue. lol

I convinced Ulysses to surrender.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:24 AM   #96
Primal
Batman

Here's my lineup since getting the Wii U:

- NINTENDO LAND - came with the Wii U

- NINJA GAIDEN 3: RAZOR'S EDGE - Beat it

- ZOMBIU - Beat it with the best ending

- SUPER MARIO BROS U - Beat it (going through it again to get all the stars to access the bonus levels)

- ARKHAM CITY: ARMORED EDITION - not yet played

- METROID: OTHER M - not yet played. Yeah it's a Wii game but it somehow escaped my radar. I LOVED Super Metroid for the SNES and this one was touted as a direct sequel so I had to pick it up...for $5 before shipping http://www.gamestop.com/wii/games/metroid-other-m/75084

Metroid: Other M Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWuYpTh-foM
Metroid: Other M IGN Review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wUpZL8ybkg
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:20 PM   #97
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macethy View Post
Got Fallout 3 GOTY for PC last week Friday and was playing it most of the weekend. Had it a while ago on xbox but traded it away, finding the experience on PC much more satisfying not to mention pretty
still one of the top games of this gen
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #98
PureInvasion

Well I played a few hours of Dishonored and eventually gave up on it. I wanted to go through it the stealth/non-lethal route and the game just became a chore to play with constant reloads. A first person stealth experience with no radar/mini-map and a limited non-lethal skill set is never a good time.

I even tried to give up the non-lethal playthrough and started fighting with the sword/gun and other powers but the swordplay was just straight up clumsy...oh well

ended up trading it in along with a few others I've had sitting around. Picked up Defiance for some gaming longevity as well as Tomb Raider
Old 04-09-2013, 02:03 PM   #99
MrYac
Hercules

I had a ton of fun playing dishonored the non lethal route. takes a little getting used too but very enjoyable experience for me
Old 04-10-2013, 07:14 PM   #100
PureInvasion

Enjoying Defiance so far. Some lag here and there and lots of kinks left to iron out...but for the most part I can see myself playing it for a good time to come especially with all the planned content that ties into the upcoming show