Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-07-2019, 11:48 AM   #1681
never settle
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

It’s very likely P1 has different variations of the cape.. I’ve been seeing a lot of difference here and there across pics
never settle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 09:00 AM   #1682
never settle

just got word from p1.. not that it matters now, but for those who are shelf measuring meticulous I know there were a bunch of reviews out there too that measured varying heights, so its good to see P1 confirm. Too late for me, I had to redo my shelves for him anyhoo...

Thank you for contacting us.
We are sincerely sorry for the late reply.

We have confirmed the size of Hush Batman Statue.
The right height is 70 cm.
It seems like the size on our website was the size of the previous version,
before the statue was actually released.
We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us If you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Prime 1 Studio
never settle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 03:31 PM   #1683
letsroy

I bought the regular version but recently I had the opportunity to get the EX in my country without customs charges and I bought it too.

Well, today I opened the statue and it is almost perfect but there are some white marks in two parts of the capes (see photos). It is subtle but it is there so I don't know if somebody knows how I can solve it. I wouldn't want to ask for a replacement just for a scratches.

After assembling the cape (done well) you can see that the cape is far from the gargoyle just like my regular version was. And I say "was" because right now the cape of the regular is touching the gargoyle. I show you two photos so you can see the difference.
I think all capes start far from the gargoyle and little by little get the right position which is touching the base and being supported by it.

Nothing else, I hope someone here can help me. I am very happy with my smirking bats. The base has terrible painting but the rest is very solid.

It is disappointing that my Noel Bats does not have any minor damage or detail done badly. The painting, sculpt, base, everything is just perfect. The hush line should have the same kind of perfection but looking at this bad boy and supes...I wouldn't say that. 8,5 out of 10? sure!! More?... I don't think so.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190712_211527_190.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	382.0 KB
ID:	124337   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190712_211342_231.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	439.2 KB
ID:	124338   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190712_211349_341.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	369.0 KB
ID:	124339   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190712_211401_599.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	339.8 KB
ID:	124340   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190712_211411_647.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	433.4 KB
ID:	124341  

letsroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 11:24 AM   #1684
aditya
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsroy View Post
I bought the regular version but recently I had the opportunity to get the EX in my country without customs charges and I bought it too.

Well, today I opened the statue and it is almost perfect but there are some white marks in two parts of the capes (see photos). It is subtle but it is there so I don't know if somebody knows how I can solve it. I wouldn't want to ask for a replacement just for a scratches.

After assembling the cape (done well) you can see that the cape is far from the gargoyle just like my regular version was. And I say "was" because right now the cape of the regular is touching the gargoyle. I show you two photos so you can see the difference.
I think all capes start far from the gargoyle and little by little get the right position which is touching the base and being supported by it.

Nothing else, I hope someone here can help me. I am very happy with my smirking bats. The base has terrible painting but the rest is very solid.

It is disappointing that my Noel Bats does not have any minor damage or detail done badly. The painting, sculpt, base, everything is just perfect. The hush line should have the same kind of perfection but looking at this bad boy and supes...I wouldn't say that. 8,5 out of 10? sure!! More?... I don't think so.
I think as long as the batman body still in the same position and no leaning issue what so ever,as long as the cape only which change position it still okay and about the scratch i have the same issue and i tried to clean in using hot water and it clean again
aditya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 11:33 AM   #1685
letsroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya View Post
I think as long as the batman body still in the same position and no leaning issue what so ever,as long as the cape only which change position it still okay and about the scratch i have the same issue and i tried to clean in using hot water and it clean again
And did you solve it?
Old 07-13-2019, 11:42 AM   #1686
aditya

Quote:
And did you solve it?
80% i solve it because if i see your photos is like mine ,at first i though its a scratch
Old 07-14-2019, 07:23 AM   #1687
Karnis
Blue Falcon

I remember Kelvin Loke on the FB group mentioned once that the cape is supported by the base. I didn't think much of the comment at the time but after seeing a lot of the pictures on here now, it makes sense.
Karnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 09:58 AM   #1688
letsroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya View Post
80% i solve it because if i see your photos is like mine ,at first i though its a scratch
Thanks!
I tried but the problem endures.
I will wait a couple of weeks because sometimes these defects worry you just at the beginning. If my concerns remain then I will search for another solution.
Old 07-18-2019, 11:52 AM   #1689
aditya

Quote:
Thanks!
I tried but the problem endures.
I will wait a couple of weeks because sometimes these defects worry you just at the beginning. If my concerns remain then I will search for another solution.
If it still intact and still bother you it is better you contact p1 as soon as possible, what concerns me the most is the leaning issue,right now it still the same but we dont know how long it will take
Old 07-19-2019, 12:12 PM   #1690
vorpoll
Shadowhawk

Hoping for a replacement part from Sideshow. Have Superman on order too and really wanted to pair these guys.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	batman hush.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	281.7 KB
ID:	124572  
vorpoll is offline   Reply With Quote