Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 03:05 PM   #121
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by galactus View Post
Ok, how about this. This forum IS for the members, not producers, so we'll let the members decide how this goes.

Arahom has claimed he is no longer going to interact on the forum, which I assume will be true as he announced this on other forums as well. If his lack of contributions (as he was starting many of the threads anyway) causes this section to come to a standstill with little to no activity, I'm removing it. If the members continue to come in here and it remains fairly active and popular, it stays.

Sound good?
For those who have obviously not read the entire thread, we're leaving it up to the members if this section remains on it's own or goes. If it remains active, there's no issue whatsoever with ARH retaining it's own section on here.

Regarding all the rhetoric about Arahom's "second chance", he never once proved his "innocence" regarding his earlier days in the industry. Anyone and everyone who has really followed Arahom knows that he produced tons of unlicensed pieces (in multiple numbers mind you) in the beginning. His "second chance" was given because he was going to produce legitimate pieces and we wanted to help him out and because of fan support on here. Frankly, Lou and Matt deserve shares of ARH for all the support and promotion they've given Arahom over the years.

It amazes me how Arahom leaving because of a few bad apples is suddenly everyone elses fault. If he had problems, he should have let the mods know. Any of you "fans" could have let us know as well. But of course, it's easier to point fingers and say someone else should have done something than to report a post or PM someone.
Old 08-14-2011, 03:06 PM   #122
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
For those who have obviously not read the entire thread, we're leaving it up to the members if this section remains on it's own or goes. If it remains active, there's no issue whatsoever with ARH retaining it's own section on here.

Regarding all the rhetoric about Arahom's "second chance", he never once proved his "innocence" regarding his earlier days in the industry. Anyone and everyone who has really followed Arahom knows that he produced tons of unlicensed pieces (in multiple numbers mind you) in the beginning. His "second chance" was given because he was going to produce legitimate pieces and we wanted to help him out and because of fan support on here. Frankly, Lou and Matt deserve shares of ARH for all the support and promotion they've given Arahom over the years.

It amazes me how Arahom leaving because of a few bad apples is suddenly everyone elses fault. If he had problems, he should have let the mods know. Any of you "fans" could have let us know as well. But of course, it's easier to point fingers and say someone else should have done something than to report a post or PM someone.

Quoted for truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fderado View Post
...and owed an apology.

...another term used loosely is 'lack of character'...because he is not facing his problems.
Those are very strong and harsh words in my opinion.

If I was afraid of heights and avoided getting close to anything resembling a balcony of a tall building...would that be considered a lack of character?...just asking...
I was talking about whining and making excuses when I said it shows lack of character. This situation could have been handled much more productively.
I fail to see the correlation from a safety concern like
fearing heights, to the lack of self control it takes to
respond to an internet troll. And projecting your own fears onto someone as a way of justifying their behavior is silly.
I'm sure your pity has a place somewhere but it is not
warranted in this situation.
I want to see Arahom succeed as well, and think he has potential but ignoring his flaws won't make them go away. Dealing with them is much healthier.
Old 08-14-2011, 03:11 PM   #123
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by armitage View Post
Quoted for truth.

I was talking about whining and making excuses when I said it shows lack of character. This situation could have been handled much more productively.
I fail to see the correlation from a safety concern like
fearing heights, to the lack of self control it takes to
respond to an internet troll. And projecting your own fears onto someone as a way of justifying their behavior is silly.
I'm sure your pity has a place somewhere but it is not
warranted in this situation.
I want to see Arahom succeed as well, and think he has potential but ignoring his flaws won't make them go away. Dealing with them is much healthier.
Crap... both of you make a lot of sense here...
Old 08-14-2011, 03:15 PM   #124
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

MAN up and take the good with the bad....thats life dude... wow what was it that i said that got me banned again? lol

i do like my arh brad pitt achilles though!
Old 08-14-2011, 03:17 PM   #125
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
Crap... both of you make a lot of sense here...
Once in a blue moon it happens
Old 08-14-2011, 03:22 PM   #126
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Once in a blue moon it happens
Old 08-14-2011, 03:51 PM   #127
NWO SCUM
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fremen View Post
Damn. This means I'm never going to get a box for my AP Cleo. In light of everything going on, I was too afraid to ask for one...
That's the thing you should never be afraid to ask for something especially when you gave them your hard earned money. A business man shouldn't instill that fear in you or make you feel uncomfortable. If I paid for something I will ask for it and if they get mad I don't give a crap. Maybe it is a good thing that ARH is going through Sideshow and people can buy directly through them instead.
Old 08-14-2011, 04:01 PM   #128
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocksaint View Post
Cotdamm that's funny lololol
Old 08-14-2011, 04:13 PM   #129
Logan
Kindly Asked To Leave

Why do some of you still feel the need to put the guy down even after he's gone? Especially some of these so-called moderators. Obviously Arahom has some personal issues but that isn't a reason to treat him the way some of you are doing.
Old 08-14-2011, 04:37 PM   #130
Rocket
Art of Mod

I wake up to a bunch of people debating whether or not Arahom got a "second chance". You guys crack me up.

Thankfully, Drew and Jeff pointed out how it was indeed a SECOND CHANCE. Yeesh people.......
Closed Thread