Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 02:37 AM   #31
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
No! What I meant, if a member did not agree with someone who in this case is Arahom, they could have not partake on further posts or threads. Sometimes people egg (frustrate) others on and in this case, it might have gotten to Arahom. I can't speak for him. I don't know him but I do understand his frustration. Was it professional of him to post what he did? Probably not. But I can tell u one thing, you should not dissolve his sub-forum based on that?
I agree that a sub-forum shouldn't be removed because of simple disagreements. Again, the forum is for members to participate, NOT for the producers to be coddled or made to feel special.

That being said, when a producer basically tells the forum and it's members to F-off because you're all a bunch of wankers and a-holes (for not treating me special), I don't feel that company is deserving of it's own section, publicity or any benefits gained from having your product discussed on here.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:42 AM   #32
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Galactus is right, I can never remember which one is "Bill Pullman" and which one is "Bill Paxton" either.

sheesh... this is the last time that I drink home brewed beer made by two lesbians in a basement. Good night all!
Old 08-14-2011, 02:45 AM   #33
Fremen
Birds of Prey

Damn. This means I'm never going to get a box for my AP Cleo. In light of everything going on, I was too afraid to ask for one...
Old 08-14-2011, 02:46 AM   #34
Fuzzylojiks
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fremen View Post
Damn. This means I'm never going to get a box for my AP Cleo. In light of everything going on, I was too afraid to ask for one...
Me too
Old 08-14-2011, 02:49 AM   #35
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzylojiks View Post
Me too
Oh stop being so selfish you two. Can't you see we're all waiting to see if VS gets himself banned again
Old 08-14-2011, 02:51 AM   #36
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Quote:
Me too
Hey, you two are customers, I think that means it's ok to ask for your boxes. You'll just need to email him or go to his website since he's not coming on here anymore
Old 08-14-2011, 02:52 AM   #37
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
Galactus is right, I can never remember which one is "Bill Pullman" and which one is "Bill Paxton" either.

sheesh... this is the last time that I drink home brewed beer made by two lesbians in a basement. Good night all!
Bill's the one that fought those aliens in that movie, how many times do I have to explain this??
Old 08-14-2011, 02:53 AM   #38
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galactus View Post
I agree that a sub-forum shouldn't be removed because of simple disagreements. Again, the forum is for members to participate, NOT for the producers to be coddled or made to feel special.

That being said, when a producer basically tells the forum and it's members to F-off because you're all a bunch of wankers and a-holes (for not treating me special), I don't feel that company is deserving of it's own section, publicity or any benefits gained from having your product discussed on here.
I agree with u Drew, however, I don't think u should look as ARH having "benefit gains". Like the other member said, I want to search for things easier especially when we are talking about thousands of statues produced each year. The reason why I frequent here the most is everything is organized. Everything is in sub-forum or categories. This makes it easier and more enjoyable to be here. I'm sure there are lots of members that feels the same way. Don't look at this as a benefit gain for Arahom. You should look at this on the members side. Otherwise, Bowen would had long ago been also removed from it's sub-forum.

Like I said, I agree with you on letting the members decide. If it's not active enough, you can move it.
Old 08-14-2011, 03:08 AM   #39
Fuzzylojiks
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Bill's the one that fought those aliens in that movie, how many times do I have to explain this??
GAME OVER MAN.....GAME OVER!
Old 08-14-2011, 03:20 AM   #40
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Quote:
Me too
Quote:
Hey, you two are customers, I think that means it's ok to ask for your boxes. You'll just need to email him or go to his website since he's not coming on here anymore
Yeah, don't ever question about your box in the ARH threads, you will get private messages that include tons of bold sentences and exclamation marks.He has all our addresses. We were told in the beginning when we pre-ordered our Cleopatras that we would get boxes. So I still expect one.
Closed Thread