Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 06-01-2006, 04:11 PM   #1
abarron
Batman

Shout out to Fisrt4figures

Hey
I know some of you weren't too keen on some of the stuff first4figures are releasing but I have just got to mention the guys a First4figures are top notch.
The customer service those guys provide is awesome.

I recently (about 4 weeks ago) received both my SD Ultra Magnus statues the first4figures exclusive and the version that is only available at forbiddenplanet.co.uk in the uk.

I originally placed my order for the regular version and after realising there was going to be a variant i got in touch with first4figures and after numerous emails backward and forwards was able to secure matching numbers as both statues would be in the warehouse together even though there were purchased from different places.

About 4 weeks ago they both arrived together in the same parcel both numbered #17.

The amount of effort that went into helping me out means i am definitely gonna be buying some more transformers and even some of the gi joe stuff first4figures are gonna be releasing and would recommend dealing with them.
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 06:33 PM   #2
Primal
Batman

Super Deformed Ultra Magnus came out FOUR weeks ago?!?!?!?!?

Where're the 2 that I ordered in December????

Someone's head will roll!
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 03:15 PM   #3
abarron
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal
Super Deformed Ultra Magnus came out FOUR weeks ago?!?!?!?!?

Where're the 2 that I ordered in December????

Someone's head will roll!
I could be wrong but it was at least 2 weeks ago.
I have an email saying "that the regular statues are on their way to Gear 4 Games and Shop AFX (shipping) and once they arrive, they will be distributed etc."
Old 06-02-2006, 03:36 PM   #4
Bartholomew
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

I can't wait to see their Zelda and Metroid line. I hope it doesn't dissappoint.
Bartholomew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 02:40 PM   #5
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

are they ever going to realease anything in the states? THeir Transformer battlefield statues were supposed to be out in Feb (the prime vs. megatron one). June, and still nothing? WTF man?
Sam Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 08:49 PM   #6
Primal
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarron
I could be wrong but it was at least 2 weeks ago.
I have an email saying "that the regular statues are on their way to Gear 4 Games and Shop AFX (shipping) and once they arrive, they will be distributed etc."
I emailed then & they told me the "item is due to arrive the third week of this month".
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:18 AM   #7
Haste05
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

How is the quality of their products? What is the material they are made out of? I am interested in their GI Joe line, but the prices are pretty low, so Im not so sure about the quality.
Haste05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:14 PM   #8
chrisg
U talkin' to me?

The quality is pretty low. At least the pieces from the Magic the Gathering line were. I know someone who bought a couple of them and they look nothing like the prototypes they show on their website. It looks like the molds were over used and the paint looked like they let kindergartners loose on them with air brushes. Overall they were pretty bad.
chrisg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 05:02 AM   #9
tapdis
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal
I emailed then & they told me the "item is due to arrive the third week of this month".
according to afx's blog:

"We received word from First 4 Figures that this item is due to arrive in the U.S. on June 17. It shouldn't be long after that to clear customs and be delivered to our warehouse."

about time!
tapdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 07:01 AM   #10
abarron
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisg
The quality is pretty low. At least the pieces from the Magic the Gathering line were. I know someone who bought a couple of them and they look nothing like the prototypes they show on their website. It looks like the molds were over used and the paint looked like they let kindergartners loose on them with air brushes. Overall they were pretty bad.
The paint on the Zartan bust doesn't look too great either.
Gonna wait for the statues to come out and see what they look like before i commit on the GI Joe line