Originally Posted by Jungle Demon View Post
T-800s have fantastic dentists! This looks great
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 12:32 AM   #72
Dundee
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTERSAFARA View Post
The mouth/teeth look off to me. Not sure it should be smiling.
T-800 endos are meant to have a menacing grin. Looks good to me. Just hope they don't cheapen the teeth like they did on their 1/2 scale.
Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 01:02 AM   #73
Blade3327
Nightwing

Loving most of this, my only issue is the base. I've never been big on nameplates and I hope the base isn't too similar in color/texture to the Endo. I know it's customary to give Terminator pieces chrome bases, but I prefer a bit more visual separation between this character and the base. A darker, more weathered, or rustier finish would be nice. Would help class it up a bit too IMO. I may catch some flak for this, but chrome is a rather loud finish so I'd personally hesitate using it beyond the Endo itself (where it's mandatory of course).

Whether I go for this will come down to how I feel about the base in neutrally lit photos. I really do love everything else about it.
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 01:35 AM   #74
MASTERSAFARA
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
T-800 endos are meant to have a menacing grin. Looks good to me. Just hope they don't cheapen the teeth like they did on their 1/2 scale.
Looks a bit exaggerated.
MASTERSAFARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 02:01 AM   #75
Dundee
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTERSAFARA View Post
Looks a bit exaggerated.
The teeth is a little oversized so causing exaggerated effect. They undersized the 1/2 scale and oversized the 1/3

I'll probably still get it lol
Old 06-25-2023, 02:52 AM   #76
csutkakoma
The Herculoids

This just looks mind blowing. I cannot find words! I am going to pre-order this. It is fantastic all around.
csutkakoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 04:22 AM   #77
FDS
Justice League

I really was hoping that they would go all out big on the base, make it more fulfilled with more debris and skulls and some playground bits sticking out, like bits of the swing or bicycle. Not too big but a bit more happening on the base.

Or even a bouns version with half a dead endo on the floor. :-)

Looks like the base lights up, a purple colour or some thing. Blue would be better.

Hes legs look a bit weird, to me a bit on the skinny side and maybe a bit more articulation to them but that’s just me. Overall its looking good.

So when do you guys thing this will go up for PO?
FDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 05:06 AM   #78
ukshaun
Hercules

I like this alot.
..and, i have always wanted to own a Terminator endoskeleton. Part of me has been holding out for a die-cast figure from Hot Toys.
This Prime 1 piece with some die-cast pieces is very tempting. The teeth are questionable.

The base littered with skulls works well. Looking at the screen shots, i hear the Terminator music playing, with 'that' beat
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 05:14 AM   #79
Dundee
Hydra

Good points FDS. His proportions are quite good but I can see what your saying about the legs, they do look a little on the thin side. I don't think they laser scanned it like the cinemaquette so it might not be as proportionally accurate as the CM. We will find out once everything is revealed.

I dig the metal base and the purple hue is cool, consistent Skynet factories and plasma generation 2 weapon colours. Extra blue lights pointing at the endo would also make it look very cool and that's something collectors will probably add themselves.

His red eyes are a little too bright, it would be better if they can make it a darker red hue. Minimise the glowing effect.
Old 06-25-2023, 06:23 AM   #80
ENDO
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDS View Post
I really was hoping that they would go all out big on the base, make it more fulfilled with more debris and skulls and some playground bits sticking out, like bits of the swing or bicycle. Not too big but a bit more happening on the base.

Or even a bouns version with half a dead endo on the floor. :-)

Looks like the base lights up, a purple colour or some thing. Blue would be better.

Hes legs look a bit weird, to me a bit on the skinny side and maybe a bit more articulation to them but that?s just me. Overall its looking good.

So when do you guys thing this will go up for PO?
I am glad they didn't go with a big base. The giant bases are the problem with the 1/3 statues especially. Articulation in a statue? What?
ENDO is offline   Reply With Quote