Statue Forum 



XM Studios





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Pop Culture Shock

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2017, 12:10 AM   #71
dao2
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
dao2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
Doesn't make sense for two legs. There is only one torso and only 150 edition size
You have to have the two legs so people can ask about a second torso :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:12 AM   #72
red_ant
Pop Culture Shock
Producer
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
You have to have the two legs so people can ask about a second torso :P
hahahaha. I stand corrected. hahaha
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:23 AM   #73
Sanitarium84
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
 
Sanitarium84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,154
So two legs and two torsos? ��
Sanitarium84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:37 AM   #74
Klear Knives
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
 
Klear Knives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Delaware
Posts: 3,081
Man I cannot wait for this and Ultimate akuma. I saw the Ultimate Akuma in NYCC. AMAZING
Klear Knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:48 AM   #75
gogo13
Death is hereditary.
 
gogo13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium84 View Post
So two legs and two torsos? ��
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klear Knives View Post
Man I cannot wait for this and Ultimate akuma. I saw the Ultimate Akuma in NYCC. AMAZING
Its amazing to see in person Ultimate Akuma. All the options. The light up base, multiple portraits and the sculpts/paint apps look spot on. Its a bargain to get so many options in the Ultimate Akuma set for a paid in full $800. I'm happy to pre-order both sets.

I forgot how great Ultimate Akuma is during NYCC. The show stopper was Sagat 1/3.
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:51 AM   #76
Klear Knives
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
 
Klear Knives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Delaware
Posts: 3,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
+1



Its amazing to see in person Ultimate Akuma. All the options. The light up base, multiple portraits and the sculpts/paint apps look spot on. Its a bargain to get so many options in the Ultimate Akuma set for a paid in full $800. I'm happy to pre-order both sets.

I forgot how great Ultimate Akuma is during NYCC. The show stopper was Sagat 1/3.
Oh my god you are right. Sagat was definitely a show stopper. It literally stopped people in their tracks. "Yo look at that Sagat" or "Dude take my pic with Sagat" That is what I heard several times when I visited the booth several times that day.
Klear Knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:03 PM   #77
gogo13
Death is hereditary.
 
gogo13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klear Knives View Post
Oh my god you are right. Sagat was definitely a show stopper. It literally stopped people in their tracks. "Yo look at that Sagat" or "Dude take my pic with Sagat" That is what I heard several times when I visited the booth several times that day.
Your right I heard statement similar to those when people walked by. It was so cool seeing people stop in their tracks looking at Sagat. Some not knowing who he was but amazed by the Statue. I saw alot of people taking pics with Sagat vs taking pics of Sagat alone. Its a huge majestic looking statue and alot of people took their pics with Sagat next to them.
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:46 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com