Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 01-20-2017, 12:38 PM   #1
Landroid
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Alex Riegel 12 x 18 Commissions open, round 2

Hey guys

Alex is almost finished up with the last 12 x 12 round and I appreciate you let him do his thing. He's still getting the knack of shipping things out, but we'll get there.

So we're offering 6 12 x 18 slots. These are the big boy commissions.

$200-350, but you get a solid piece. This Goonies poster is an example of something higher end.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPNmtP2jod_/

But this Batgirl is on the 200/225 scale.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO2Wi_EDjMH/

PM me for details. You'll see your piece within a month of the date of your payment sent.

Cheers!
Landroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 04:59 AM   #2
UnicornPegasus
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroid View Post
Hey guys

Alex is almost finished up with the last 12 x 12 round and I appreciate you let him do his thing. He's still getting the knack of shipping things out, but we'll get there.

So we're offering 6 12 x 18 slots. These are the big boy commissions.

$200-350, but you get a solid piece. This Goonies poster is an example of something higher end.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPNmtP2jod_/

But this Batgirl is on the 200/225 scale.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO2Wi_EDjMH/

PM me for details. You'll see your piece within a month of the date of your payment sent.

Cheers!
His art is great, I have a Jubilee from him, but several years ago he took the money for a large group piece from me (Jubilee, Spiral, Mystique, and Jessica Jones) and I eventually had to fight with PayPal to get my money back because he never started the art, didn't provide the refund he promised, then just stopped responding to my communication attempts all-together. I wanted that piece so badly, but I would not try to buy from him again. I loved his Jubilee and it was one of my favorite pieces until he did that, the experience really soured my love of the art, which saddens me greatly.
UnicornPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 04:29 PM   #3
Landroid
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornPegasus View Post
His art is great, I have a Jubilee from him, but several years ago he took the money for a large group piece from me (Jubilee, Spiral, Mystique, and Jessica Jones) and I eventually had to fight with PayPal to get my money back because he never started the art, didn't provide the refund he promised, then just stopped responding to my communication attempts all-together. I wanted that piece so badly, but I would not try to buy from him again. I loved his Jubilee and it was one of my favorite pieces until he did that, the experience really soured my love of the art, which saddens me greatly.
I've seen your Jubilee. It's pretty rad.

He just does not have the mind for management and communication. I have a solid reputation and trying to get the ball rolling on him again.
Old 01-26-2017, 04:31 PM   #4
Landroid

That being said, I've gotten 8 pieces from him since June, and only had one that broke deadline.
Old 01-26-2017, 07:09 PM   #5
Simplyrob
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Hey, Lan! Opposed to portraits?
Simplyrob is offline   Reply With Quote