Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 12-28-2018, 02:40 PM   #11
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Who is your favorite Superman villain and do you have a favorite Superman story from comics?
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 02:53 PM   #12
grphyx1
Kingpin

Questions through post number 11 sent!!!

QUESTIONS FOR DECEMBER 28, LIVE FEED

Das Brutah - Any chance of Cain and Abel from the House of Mystery and House of Secrets books?
---------------------------

CapTrenchcoat - Are smaller scales, like 1/10, possible under the DC license? Seems like the amount LSH or All Star Squadron characters would sell more at a lower price point.

SludgesicleMan - I second that! Adam Strange is a must.

jlaavenger - Please consider Dawnstar and Wildfire for your first Legion of Superheroes statues.

Statue-man - Hey Chad, when making Hawkman is there any chance of making it a change of head statue maybe using the head from the 60's and 70's Hawkman from the Justice Society as one of the heads.

Augen - One major aspect I'm excited for Hawkgirl is the transparency it will add to the process to better illustrate to people what goes into each step of making and processing statues. Seeing the scale of the operation might help put into context why it takes a bit longer at times than expected.

I say it with love to Tweeterhead and understanding nature of small business. So when can we start sharing in the experience?

NorthernLadMSP - Seems the website updated again, this time with images of pieces and how many remain.

My question is, why is there no log in option anywhere to view your orders? I see home and contact and cannot locate any place to put in my sign in info.

statue-man - Chad, what is the chance of you producing the Mighty Crusaders. DC had the rights to them a few years ago. The Shield was the first patriotic super hero, he predates Captain America.

Master Pizza - re: Mighty Crusaders - That takes me back. I have some comics with those characters from when they were published under First Comics. Is there a possibility?

BurningRage - Green Lantern pre order January? Will Reverse Flash be a repaint of the Flash statue, mirror pose or a different pose?

Augen - The Wonder Woman EX is among the most ambitious I've seen in a 1/6 scale statue. Did the process of dealing with her make you more or less likely to have so many switch outs on future pieces?

MisterJ - Why was SP Wonder Woman created with a removable head that created a seam line? I thought the entire upper torso and head would be one piece and just the hands would be removable since there is a natural seam point with the gauntlets. I could also see the hair being a separate piece, but not the head. Why was it done the way it was?

Is Martian Manhunter going to be the same way? Thanks.

Batman101010 - Hi, I notice shipping charges to Australia have almost doubled for Tweeterhead WonderWoman in the past few months. Is there a reason? It used to be $65US and now $125US.

Subby1938 - What is eta on SP Batman and what villains are coming up next?

NorthernLadMSP - I'd love Star Sapphire. Tweeterhead please tell me she will be in the line up.

Graven - Would like to see Batgirl, especially with and because of that exclusive base that goes with Robin. As an international customer its a tough decision to order something directly from you because of never shown parts.

Augen - Can you discuss the logistics of how statues are handled once they arrive finished to you? How many are you able to process and ship within a given day?

NorthernLadMSP; - I would love to know about the new website. Will there be an easy way to log in to your account? Because that is currently missing. Like most people here, I'd love to see a separate archived section of pieces in addition to the current for sale pieces featured in the store.

Andrew Calica - Tweeterhead Is it true that the DC Super Powers Wonder Woman has a detached headsculpt with a seam at the neck? If so, is that seam present on both Regular Edition and the Exclusive Version? If it is indeed that different from the Prototype, I’m afraid I might have to cancel my order.

Brian Jones - Regarding Season 1 Wonder Woman - so long wait for the exclusive add on, what is the ETA for the base version?

Kebron - Since Tweeterhead has done horror hosts like Elvira, Lee Anna Vamp, and The Old Witch; is there any chance of seeing some of the DC comics horror hosts such as Caine, Able, and Destiny? Maybe even a "dark side" of DC and focus on their horror themed characters like I Vampire, Creature Commandos,and Swamp Thing.

haljordan99 - Who is your favorite Superman villain and do you have a favorite Superman story from comics?

How many of the below are remaining?

grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 02:56 PM   #13
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Grphx1, thanks for compiling these. I noticed I had two different mentions of the website and log in. Maybe combine those into one? Sorry, I didn't realize I had asked twice.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 03:10 PM   #14
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Grphx1, thanks for compiling these. I noticed I had two different mentions of the website and log in. Maybe combine those into one? Sorry, I didn't realize I had asked twice.
I think you may have asked in two separate threads. Already sent, so no worries, he'll figure it out. I try to go through most of the threads and the ask TH thread and then over on Freaks board and then on Tweeterhead's FB to grab questions.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 04:23 PM   #15
Gothamite
Phoenix

Augen, he just read your question.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 04:32 PM   #16
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Woohoo, Star Sapphire confirmed for 2019!
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 05:09 PM   #17
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Augen, he just read your question.
I'll have to watch it all later, I was trying to watch while working but had to deal with some things in the middle.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 05:55 PM   #18
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I'll have to watch it all later, I was trying to watch while working but had to deal with some things in the middle.
He even said your name.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 07:41 PM   #19
Batman101010
Doh!

Thanks for chasing up on the postage to Australia.
In regards to the Batman66 line, I would love an Alfred Pennyworth and Commissioner Gordon
Batman101010 is offline   Reply With Quote