Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-12-2011, 01:51 PM   #4731
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Mine was delivered today . . . I will (maybe) post pics when I get home after work
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:23 PM   #4732
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
your regular heads eyes are way off just like everyone elses reg head. Cant you see that her left eye is turned while the right is straight one?

Sure if you look at the sculpt to the left of the face its ok, but its still off. Should ask for a replacement, for yourself and if you ever decide to sell her off down the line. Cause with all these issues, first thing people will ask if she has good or bad eyes.

I know that's what I would ask. When I was in the market to sell my BD Thanos, just about everyone asked about the paint job. I agree, word can get around quickly when it comes to statue issues.
risingstar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:30 PM   #4733
modus
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

I got the form letter about replacements. I opted for the replacement heads. Hopefully they'll fix it.
modus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:31 PM   #4734
Dan_Lebou
Statue Forum MacDaddy

I've got a replacement regular head & body (so basically one of the regular versions) on order but they don't think that they'll have these until December.

Doesn't look like they are doing a damn thing about the ex heads so looks like I'll have to get it repainted myself.
Dan_Lebou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:42 PM   #4735
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

My email said that they were going to replace the regular and exclusive head.
I also highly doubt that they had an allotment of replacement heads on order.
More likely they contacted the factory and told them that they needed to redo the heads and get them right. That's why it will take 2 or 3 months.
Morgul Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:46 PM   #4736
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
I know that's what I would ask. When I was in the market to sell my BD Thanos, just about everyone asked about the paint job. I agree, word can get around quickly when it comes to statue issues.
ya this weekend at NYCC if anyone has rogues for sale, i am gonna experiment and inspect them and see what they are gonna sell them for. I wonder if they will just try to sell her off cheap or try to not let me inspect and get top dollar.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:58 PM   #4737
HCE

Thank you for taking the time to contact Sideshow Collectibles about the issues to your Exclusive Rogue Premium Format Figure. We apologize for the issues that you have encountered. As collectors ourselves, we understand the disappointment you may be experiencing and want to work with you to make it right.

We understand that you wish to continue with a replacement for your statue. As of right now, we have not received our full allotment of replacements to satisfy your request. Our manufacturing facility is backlogged in getting shipments out to us, and products and replacements are moving more slowly than we anticipated. Your replacement may not become available until December, 2011. Our production team is working with our manufacturer to see if we can get these replacement pieces sooner, and if this is the case we will notify you via e-mail.

Due to the prolonged delay in being able to provide you with an exchange, if you would like to proceed with receiving a replacement for your Rogue, we can place you on a waitlist. Once this shipment arrives, we will contact you immediately with instructions to exchange your statue.

At your earliest convenience, please let me know if this would be an acceptable solution.

We thank you for your patience and hope to have this resolved for you as soon as possible. Please let us know if you have any further questions!
Old 10-12-2011, 04:01 PM   #4738
jgama25
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCE View Post
Thank you for taking the time to contact Sideshow Collectibles about the issues to your Exclusive Rogue Premium Format Figure. We apologize for the issues that you have encountered. As collectors ourselves, we understand the disappointment you may be experiencing and want to work with you to make it right.

We understand that you wish to continue with a replacement for your statue. As of right now, we have not received our full allotment of replacements to satisfy your request. Our manufacturing facility is backlogged in getting shipments out to us, and products and replacements are moving more slowly than we anticipated. Your replacement may not become available until December, 2011. Our production team is working with our manufacturer to see if we can get these replacement pieces sooner, and if this is the case we will notify you via e-mail.

Due to the prolonged delay in being able to provide you with an exchange, if you would like to proceed with receiving a replacement for your Rogue, we can place you on a waitlist. Once this shipment arrives, we will contact you immediately with instructions to exchange your statue.

At your earliest convenience, please let me know if this would be an acceptable solution.

We thank you for your patience and hope to have this resolved for you as soon as possible. Please let us know if you have any further questions!
I received this email as well, although I had specifically requested they replace the whole statue and not just the heads. My Rogue had issues on everything from the base, body, and heads. Hopefully it will turn out good.
jgama25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:03 PM   #4739
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCE View Post

I don't think ANYONE is demanding for an immediate solution. People are generally reasonable when it comes to these things. I imagine fans would feel fine waiting as long as asked in order to receive well painted portraits. They're thankful something is being done. Other companies have had no problem abandoning fans with poorly painted products and offered no recourse, even with full acknowledgement that their pieces featured shoddy paint apps.
risingstar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #4740
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

didnt get any emails yet since i sent in pictures.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote