Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 04-16-2022, 09:49 AM   #11
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Is this from MK9?
No. They're doing the MK11/MK3 klassic costume mishmashed with the MKX mouth and added black fabric mesh over the cleavage.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 10:04 AM   #12
ukshaun
Hercules

LOADING: Image(s)

Looks decent enough. Not decent enough for me to replace my current PCS - Mileena 1/3 (pictured)
I think i prefer the one i currently own. That's not to say i am not interested to see how the rest of the piece turns out
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 10:17 AM   #13
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
Not to be outdone by Capcom's SF5 Swimsuit line, WB has commissioned an exclusive MK Winter line.

Old 07-22-2022, 03:21 PM   #14
ukshaun
Hercules

LOADING: Image(s)

Mortal Kombat - Mileena 1:3 by PCS

Images taken from the video:
PCS Booth Tour at SDCC!
posted to YouTube by Secret Sanctuary

Congrats to those the like and buy
Since i own the previous PCS 1:3 Mileena, which looks excellent, i have no need for this newer version.
Old 07-23-2022, 08:15 PM   #15
KiDDo
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Looking at product archive, the previous Mileena was $700. That?s an increase of 65% for the new 1/3 statues, pretty crazy tbh. At the current state of the hobby it?s probably better to hunt down certain pieces on the secondary market and pre-order those that went up long ago and still have ?pre-pandemic? prices.
KiDDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 11:23 PM   #16
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

PCS pricing has been on the ups for sometime now. I think part of that is greed especially when you compare there price to ssc. I had to put almost $200 in points for Dejah. I don’t think it was worth $1250 at all. I want the new turtles but I’m inclined to pay $1500 for them. Not worth it and I really don’t want to use my ssc points for it.

Those MK 1:3 should had been priced just like Vamp. Charging $250 more is just insane. I think after Poison, Vamp and Dejah, I’m done with PCS. They priced themselves out for me. Don’t see value in it anymore. I’ll only buy from them if either points are used or they get discounted.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 01:07 PM   #17
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

These are really beautiful pieces. But that said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDDo View Post
Looking at product archive, the previous Mileena was $700. That?s an increase of 65% for the new 1/3 statues, pretty crazy tbh. At the current state of the hobby it?s probably better to hunt down certain pieces on the secondary market and pre-order those that went up long ago and still have ?pre-pandemic? prices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
PCS pricing has been on the ups for sometime now. I think part of that is greed especially when you compare there price to ssc. I had to put almost $200 in points for Dejah. I don?t think it was worth $1250 at all. I want the new turtles but I?m inclined to pay $1500 for them. Not worth it and I really don?t want to use my ssc points for it.

Those MK 1:3 should had been priced just like Vamp. Charging $250 more is just insane. I think after Poison, Vamp and Dejah, I?m done with PCS. They priced themselves out for me. Don?t see value in it anymore. I?ll only buy from them if either points are used or they get discounted.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 09:10 AM   #18
KiDDo

My thoughts exactly. I think the value for money just isn't there with all these new PCS pieces. Even the 1/4 Street Fighter prices are getting out of hand (Poison, Elena, Wedding Chun-Li). Vampirella might be an exception if the updated portraits look much better since she went up early, but the rest, I don't know... Another question mark is the quality of the production pieces on all these 1/3 ladies, we haven't seen any of that yet.
Old 07-25-2022, 09:23 AM   #19
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDDo View Post
My thoughts exactly. I think the value for money just isn't there with all these new PCS pieces. Even the 1/4 Street Fighter prices are getting out of hand (Poison, Elena, Wedding Chun-Li). Vampirella might be an exception if the updated portraits look much better since she went up early, but the rest, I don't know... Another question mark is the quality of the production pieces on all these 1/3 ladies, we haven't seen any of that yet.
They're trying to be Prime 1, and sorry not sorry, they aren't even close to being as amazing as Prime 1.

BTW, I am listening to Batman Statue Collector's video with Ant at the PCS booth and NRS is making them change Mileena's unmasked portrait to her MK11 look, which means her klassic mouth!!! I might actually get her now.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 10:06 AM   #20
KiDDo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
They're trying to be Prime 1, and sorry not sorry, they aren't even close to being as amazing as Prime 1.

BTW, I am listening to Batman Statue Collector's video with Ant at the PCS booth and NRS is making them change Mileena's unmasked portrait to her MK11 look, which means her klassic mouth!!! I might actually get her now.
I hadn't watched that video yet, just did. Very interesting. But I assume they will just change the teeth/fangs to MK11 look not the whole portrait? Although the price tag is hefty I might still get Mileena now as well.

Also love how Ant commented on the mesh over the cleavage: "people will get creative with it"