Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 05-02-2007, 03:42 PM   #1
Brru
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

GG Statistics

I decided in my infinite boredom to figure out some information about Gentle Giant's little raffle technique. Going through the boards I've noticed a few things, but they are all speculation. So I decided to put together some statistics. Only problem is I lack the data at this point. I hope thats where you, the member, come in.

If you are willing to participate then please Send me a Private Message with the information requested below. Do NOT post on the forum.

Membership Date:
Member of free club:
If yes, Hibernation Status:
Ratio won to lost:
Raffle:
Outcome:
Time of entry:
Other:

Explanation:
I will hold all information completely confidential. Anyone posting on the forum will not be counted, so please make sure to PM me the information. Can't stress that enough because I dont want to clutter the boards with something that is more then likely going to turn out useless. All information will only go towards finding patterns and statistics on the Gentle Giant Raffles. Your information will not be used for anything other then that. I will be sure to post the results when I get them, but no promise as to when that might be. With statistics, the more information the better, so in order for this to work I will need a lot of participants. Now for the data explanations.

Membership Date: Date signed up for paid membership to GG
Member of free club: Yes or No; Were you a member of the free newsletter fan club prior to being a paid member
If yes, Hibernation Status: Immediate or Waited; If you were a member to the free club, did you immediately pay $50 (become a member) or did you wait to pay?
Ratio won to lost: 4/4 ; simply numbers of Won/Lost over all
Raffle: What raffle (Ie. B&W C3PO, B&W Vader, etc.)
Outcome: Won or Lost; Did you win or lose?
Time of entry: Just give a short estimate of when you signed up for the raffle. IE. A few hours after it started, as soon as they allowed entries, a few days, etc.

Repeat these 3 for EVERY Raffle entered.
Raffle:
Outcome:
Time of entry:

Other: Anything else you might find important to your raffle.

Thanks to all participants ahead of time.
Brru is offline   Reply With Quote