Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-09-2017, 01:25 AM   #301
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
This!
Can't see the comments.
Or have they been deleted?
I think Facebook made it so you can't see comments without an account / logging in. When I click comments the load icon just keeps spinning.

I hope everything works out for you guys that ordered this statue. For something that was supposed to come out now to just get a factory sample would worry me. Why would ARH even need to see the factory proof if the statue was already in production? That proof or sample should have arrived long ago.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:47 AM   #302
Plutoniumrab
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I don't have any screen shots of the Facebook post and it's gone now. Here is what he sent me in the email:

ARHIAN FOREVER is not your ARH Studios last statue because I'm canceling your order right now.

Spencer will issue your refund this week. I'm also returning your Queen of Vampires statue. Spencer will send you an invoice for shipping as well. Once the invoice is paid we will return your piece.

Arahom Radjah

ARH Studios Inc.
Wow 13thwarlock, congrats for being able to get back the $ and your repaired statue that has been stuck there for decades. Btw, you need to pay for the return shipping cost of your repaired statue?
Plutoniumrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:52 AM   #303
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
You're right. I hope this goes through but you know how Arahom hates to give back money. Hopefully he hates getting called out each time he's wrong even more. Anyway we will see in the next few days what happens.
1/3 Ahrian is a beautiful statue and you already have it paid for, i'd keep it if i were you.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 05:53 AM   #304
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
1/3 Ahrian is a beautiful statue and you already have it paid for, i'd keep it if i were you.
Every statue that I have bought from them recently has been defective. Medusa with Legs, Sha-Ryn, Arkhalla 3 all had issues. None were fixed to my satisfaction. I have no doubt in my mind that Arhian 3 will be just as defective. You can see Arahom struggling with his own statue in the video and the magnets have already been messed up. This is a headache waiting to happen.

That aside, I don't like ARH and I don't like Arahom. I don't care what he makes, I don't want my money going to keeping their doors open.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 06:42 AM   #305
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutoniumrab View Post
Wow 13thwarlock, congrats for being able to get back the $ and your repaired statue that has been stuck there for decades. Btw, you need to pay for the return shipping cost of your repaired statue?
Yes, I have to pay the cost of return shipping. And the statue isn't "repaired". Arahom couldn't find time in the months and months he had it to make the repairs. I'm basically paying to get a hack job statue back. I need to decide if it's worth the shipping even. If I paid, it would be pretty much so I could try my hand at statue repair.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:37 AM   #306
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Every statue that I have bought from them recently has been defective. Medusa with Legs, Sha-Ryn, Arkhalla 3 all had issues. None were fixed to my satisfaction. I have no doubt in my mind that Arhian 3 will be just as defective. You can see Arahom struggling with his own statue in the video and the magnets have already been messed up. This is a headache waiting to happen.

That aside, I don't like ARH and I don't like Arahom. I don't care what he makes, I don't want my money going to keeping their doors open.
Yea Arahom can't catch a break. Still hard to believe that you use to be one of ARH's biggest fans and supporter, now your like their number 1 enemy lol.
Quote:
Yes, I have to pay the cost of return shipping. And the statue isn't "repaired". Arahom couldn't find time in the months and months he had it to make the repairs. I'm basically paying to get a hack job statue back. I need to decide if it's worth the shipping even. If I paid, it would be pretty much so I could try my hand at statue repair.
That sucks, the least he could of done was fixed the statue.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 08:36 AM   #307
AndAlsoTheTrees
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Unbelievable...
At this point, I wouldn't even be surpised if you would find a dead crow in the return package. Be careful !
AndAlsoTheTrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 11:09 AM   #308
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndAlsoTheTrees View Post
Unbelievable...
At this point, I wouldn't even be surpised if you would find a dead crow in the return package. Be careful !
I'll tell you the problem with the Queen, I don't think the reasons behind it being hush hush are all that relate to now...

I bought the Queen and didn't realize it did not have a removable top. Obviously I was pissed off. This was my fault though, no where in the ad did it say that it was a removable top piece. ARH offers to take the piece back, but I would have to eat the shipping both ways, because it's not thier fault I can't read. I'm reluctant to walk away from $100 in shipping so I bulk at this.

Now, Ehren takes some pity on me and tell me he can make the mods I need for $50. I'm happy and send the statue to him with $100 because I thought $50 was way low. He asks me not to say anything about this because they don't want ARH flooded with requests to make her topless. All is good in the world.

That's right when Ehren got his job with Blizzard and if you remember, his leaving was kind of sudden. He leaves the piece in the hands of Diggs to finish up... I'm not really concerned still. Times goes on.

Now I start calling and getting mixed answers. Melissa is now doing customer service and things start heading south. After a few times, they tell me it's finished and on its way.

When it arrives it's horrible. The breasts are flat, the skin colors don't match, the paintbis coming off the nipple covers that are now removable. Apparently it was sawed in half for some reason and glued back in such a way that the belt part now fit oddly. They didn't even send part of the white foam backing back.

I reach out to Ehren who is now at Blizzard and he apologizes and offers to give me my money back. I of course decline because I feel like he took the project on as a favor to me and life just threw a curve at the whole project.

Now I reach back out to Arahom and ask what's going on. To my surprise, he has no idea any of this stuff has gone down and is a bit pissed as a result. He does agree to take the statue back and fix it up himself as the way it was sent back is not what his expectations are for the studio. I'm feeling good once again and send it back.

Weeks turn into months. I get no word on anything. The Frazetta statues come in and I know it's not getting done any time soon while that's happening. Then they start their own in house productions. I know my statue is not getting any love during this. Then that starts to fall apart.

So now the statue is on its way back. Who's fault is it... Ehren's? Arahom's? Maybe yeah, but I'm the one who has to take the weight of most of it. I should have eaten the shipping and sent it back when they offered that up to me. Lesson learned.
Old 05-09-2017, 11:27 AM   #309
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

I can see why Arahom is just sending the Queen back to you and making you pay shipping. I didn't get it before but I do now.

Your statue didn't arrive broken, what you wanted was basically a conversion, which is kind of a big deal. And really it was one of his employees (and by extension another) who offered to do it and not Arahom or ARH. It sounds like he was very accomodating when you got it and was willing to take it back even though it wasn't damaged as long as it didn't cost ARH anything for shipping, which I think is more than fair since you ordered it and he delivered as promised.

If you entered into agreements with his employees outside their duties as his employees then I don't see how that becomes his problem if he didn't authorize it?

Sharyn not coming as described is a different issue entirely but this one I think I get now.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 12:27 PM   #310
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:

He isn't struggling with the magnets, they went to a rubber skirt attachment to avoid the warping issue you had with your medusa skirt. He just had to push the rubber connector into place.

I was really thinking you were getting shafted before but that is really BS of you to enter into a side deal with Ehren to convert an undamaged statue into a topless and then when he moves on and doesn't deliver you continuously trash ARH for failing to "repair" your statue rather than either have Ehren do it as he promised or take it as is or let Arahom deal with it when he gets time.

And this is no slam on Ehren, it sounds like he planned to fix it for you but then got a new job and you agreed to let him pass the task on to Diggs. I'm sure if you had said no, you promised to fix it you fix it, that he would have but I don't see how this is Arahom screwing you like you have been saying for months.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote