Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-06-2017, 12:07 PM   #291
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
Maybe people checked this forum and saw you on every thread dismissing everything and countering with long letters as to how amazing they were.
That's highly probable.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 08:35 PM   #292
The13thWarlock

So Arahom just posted a new FB video of the Arhian 3 unpack of the factory proof. From what he said the statue is still in production in China. 150 units. So how many more months will that delay be? And they didn't know this last week when I called and asked, twice? It's almost as it they wrote the book on bad business. Like I commented on their Facebook page, I'm so glad this is my last ARH statue. And honestly, I wish I didn't have to take this one.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:19 PM   #293
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
So Arahom just posted a new FB video of the Arhian 3 unpack of the factory proof. From what he said the statue is still in production in China. 150 units. So how many more months will that delay be? And they didn't know this last week when I called and asked, twice? It's almost as it they wrote the book on bad business. Like I commented on their Facebook page, I'm so glad this is my last ARH statue. And honestly, I wish I didn't have to take this one.
Weird.
hopefully you can still at least enjoy it when it finally does arrive. T&A ain't my thing but that 1/3 Arkhalla is amazing and I think this Arhian will likely be better.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 09:43 PM   #294
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Weird.
hopefully you can still at least enjoy it when it finally does arrive. T&A ain't my thing but that 1/3 Arkhalla is amazing and I think this Arhian will likely be better.
Apparently Arahom did not like my comment on Facebook and told me that Arhian 3 will not be my last ARH statue because he's having Spencer refund me for it! I'm not really a big believer in anything that Arahom says, especially when its in my favor, but fingers crossed.

I asked him if he will be refunding me for She-Ryn as well, but haven't heard anything back about that.

I'm really looking forward to cutting my ARH ties. Although this blessing of customer service was a result of Arahom getting pissed off, it really is working in my favor.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:00 PM   #295
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

I'm sure you will both be happier without the other once the divorce is final.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 10:02 PM   #296
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Apparently Arahom did not like my comment on Facebook and told me that Arhian 3 will not be my last ARH statue because he's having Spencer refund me for it! I'm not really a big believer in anything that Arahom says, especially when its in my favor, but fingers crossed.

I asked him if he will be refunding me for She-Ryn as well, but haven't heard anything back about that.

I'm really looking forward to cutting my ARH ties. Although this blessing of customer service was a result of Arahom getting pissed off, it really is working in my favor.
Screenshots! The comments are hidden.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 11:53 PM   #297
jadekite22
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
T&A ain't my thing but that 1/3 Arkhalla is amazing and I think this Arhian will likely be better.
Agreed. Maybe chalk it up to the low res Facebook video quality (my issues with ARH usually lie in their paint apps) but I have nothing but praise to offer for this statue. I wouldn't put myself through the potential hassles of either removing the clothes once attached or ordering this through ARH with their business issues of late, but Arhian itself looks fantastic.
jadekite22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 12:21 AM   #298
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Screenshots! The comments are hidden.
This!
Can't see the comments.
Or have they been deleted?
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 12:42 AM   #299
The13thWarlock

I don't have any screen shots of the Facebook post and it's gone now. Here is what he sent me in the email:

ARHIAN FOREVER is not your ARH Studios last statue because I'm canceling your order right now.

Spencer will issue your refund this week. I'm also returning your Queen of Vampires statue. Spencer will send you an invoice for shipping as well. Once the invoice is paid we will return your piece.

Arahom Radjah

ARH Studios Inc.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:52 AM   #300
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I'm sure you will both be happier without the other once the divorce is final.
You're right. I hope this goes through but you know how Arahom hates to give back money. Hopefully he hates getting called out each time he's wrong even more. Anyway we will see in the next few days what happens.