Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-25-2021, 11:35 AM   #111
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
We break China, we are all f**ked. Other countries spent too much time and money funding their growth - it's not their fault or responsibility to tell us our greed would come back to bite us in the collective a$$. We wanted cheaper products, they were willing and able to manufacture those items for us. And so be it. We can't help where a pandemic starts - only how we handle ourselves during it. And it's such a slippery slope to in one hand want commerce back, but on the other it seems callous to some to risk infection for the all mighty dollar (or applicable currency). Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I do think it would be VERY interesting if COVID-19 ends up being tied back to a Wuhan lab that had an accidental release because that is different than a virus evolving through transmission from dietary choices. You damn well know if the CDC released something that caused a pandemic the world would be screaming for USA's head and money on a platter.

But that is a discussion for the politics section that I choose not to have access to. Sorry for the continued derail. I hope Sideshow soon brings us the witch who could just utter the words "No More COVID-19 virus" and this would all be over.
There is a politics section of the board? I guess I never looked far enough to view it.

However, I do hope that we see a reveal soon.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 11:57 AM   #112
Demona
Martian Manhunter

There is. It is for Adamantium Members. I'd love to give money to SF for the membership, but I also know it's a slippery slope and impossible for me to avoid those threads. When you have an Adamantium membership you also can use the Buy/Sell/Trade section and post your items for sale. Anybody can buy, but not everybody is allowed to post items for sale/trade. I do believe there are also some more adult themed sections with the membership.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 12:27 PM   #113
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
There is. It is for Adamantium Members. I'd love to give money to SF for the membership, but I also know it's a slippery slope and impossible for me to avoid those threads. When you have an Adamantium membership you also can use the Buy/Sell/Trade section and post your items for sale. Anybody can buy, but not everybody is allowed to post items for sale/trade. I do believe there are also some more adult themed sections with the membership.
ok, I knew the Adamantium Members could sell but was not aware of the other things.

I am fine with the level of posting I have here.

Now where is the Scarlet Witch? I am anxiously awaiting this reveal.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 05:37 PM   #114
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I really just want the Koto Scarlet Witch in a bigger size and the tiara less gaudy looking.

https://www.kotous.com/marvel-univer...x-premier.html
Old 01-25-2021, 05:39 PM   #115
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
I really just want the Koto Scarlet Witch in a bigger size and the tiara less gaudy looking.

https://www.kotous.com/marvel-univer...x-premier.html
I'd like this costume as well. But, I can see them doing the classic version again.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 05:46 PM   #116
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I hope not. While I love it, it's been done to death.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:35 PM   #117
tonytiger
The X-Men

No sculpted cape a pass for me..
tonytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 06:52 PM   #118
SDguy

Yeah, I don't think we need pink tights again.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 08:26 PM   #119
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

It came from a lab. Not sure how that changes anything. Also, after being bored to tears with Wandavision I’m not so sure I need this character in 1/4 anyway. They would have to wow me.

ETA: 30 million people live in caves in China, but the first Occurance just happens to come from the ‘same area’ as a lab studying and manipulating this very virus.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 08:44 PM   #120
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
It came from a lab. Not sure how that changes anything. Also, after being bored to tears with Wandavision I’m not so sure I need this character in 1/4 anyway. They would have to wow me.
Zero evidence that's the case. Please don't spread such conspiracy theories, not here, at least.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote