Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-21-2017, 01:52 AM   #1811
QX403
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
How does that equate to chastising?

First post from me was to say ..."hey I think you meant Brie Larson".

There was no answer to my first post, so perhaps I missed something. Therefore the second post was to say ..."hey that looks like Brie Larson, but I could be wrong. Who's Allison Brie?"

Sounds like you might be putting your own tone into posts that you did not write. If not, you are definitely reading too much into someone else's post. Don't you think?
It's quite spectacular they have this new found gadget called
Spoiler
Google
you can look these things up. Of course you would need a computing device to do so which you must not have.
QX403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:24 AM   #1812
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Omg

My cats breath smells like cat food.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:22 AM   #1813
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by QX403 View Post
Spoiler
Google
you can look these things up. Of course you would need a computing device to do so which you must not have.

I like how you deflect when you don't have an answer. Quite typical of you. I think you can do better than that.

I'll give you more time to think about it. The question is still on you, bud.

Post history:
Quote:
She's another actress. She mixed up the names because they sound similar but I knew what she meant, no need to chastise.
Quote:
Who's chastising?

It was just a question, was it not?
Quote:
I might have believed that were it not the fact you had to repeat it multiple times.
Quote:

First post from me was to say ..."hey I think you meant Brie Larson".

There was no answer to my first post, so perhaps I missed something. Therefore the second post was to say ..."hey that looks like Brie Larson, but I could be wrong. Who's Allison Brie?"

Sounds like you might be putting your own tone into posts that you did not write. If not, you are definitely reading too much into someone else's post. Don't you think?
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 01:24 PM   #1814
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Spoiler
Google
Seriously? Haven't you just come out the other side of a long running argument with multiple people in the Red Sonja 2017 thread?

Did that experience teach you nothing? Here you are starting trouble again. And about something extremely petty.

Why not stop now, before things get even more retarded.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:24 PM   #1815
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

I'm convinced it's the Marcus Fenix guy or whatever his name was that was permanently booted before.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:49 PM   #1816
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I'm looking for a body or broken version of this. If anyone has got one, message me!

Also, Alison Brie and Brie Larson are both beautiful. Netflix Glow series. Watch episode 1. Do it. Trust me. *breathes heavy*
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:49 PM   #1817
QX403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Seriously? Haven't you just come out the other side of a long running argument with multiple people in the Red Sonja 2017 thread?

Did that experience teach you nothing? Here you are starting trouble again. And about something extremely petty.

Why not stop now, before things get even more retarded.
Why would you even use that word? Because I make a comment saying not to chastise somebody over a slip of the "tongue" (keyboard) I can say what I please.
Old 09-21-2017, 02:51 PM   #1818
QX403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbusts View Post
I'm convinced it's the Marcus Fenix guy or whatever his name was that was permanently booted before.
The admins can see my IP address and I'm not hiding behind any kind of VPN or Proxy server it's my regular IP. They however can't give it out as it's against the law.
Old 09-21-2017, 03:00 PM   #1819
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Why would you even use that word? Because I make a comment saying not to chastise somebody over a slip of the "tongue" (keyboard) I can say what I please.
What word are you referring to?

Yes, you can type what you want, but it's just a matter of time before someone with the authority to censor you takes action based on the pattern of your dialogue with others.

You've accused a member of chastising another member, he has confirmed that this was not his intention! Not to mention the fact that the original person who was supposed to have been chastised has raised no objections......so why not let it drop.

I'll say no more on this, lest I get dragged into your whirlpool of woe!
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:30 PM   #1820
QX403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
What word are you referring to?

Yes, you can type what you want, but it's just a matter of time before someone with the authority to censor you takes action based on the pattern of your dialogue with others.

You've accused a member of chastising another member, he has confirmed that this was not his intention! Not to mention the fact that the original person who was supposed to have been chastised has raised no objections......so why not let it drop.

I'll say no more on this, lest I get dragged into your whirlpool of woe!
Then what would they say about your pattern interjecting into something that isn't any of your business and being disruptive, which seems to be a regular thing for you.