Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-20-2017, 12:08 PM   #31
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
I don't think happy means what you think it means.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:09 PM   #32
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Close only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades?
. Do you have a devantart/artstation showcasing your work?
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:50 PM   #33
Josh-a-tron
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
. Do you have a devantart/artstation showcasing your work?
Sure, but I also have a thread in the From our bench section. Figure that's easier.
Old 05-20-2017, 01:03 PM   #34
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Nice. I never knew such a section existed on statueforum.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 01:11 PM   #35
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

I don't know man, I thnk you are whining way beyond any "wrongs" done to you. You keep saying $1K plus in statues but that includes the one that you worked out a conversion on without his knowledge, one that is not even here yet but is less than 1 month overdue, and one they would ship to you today but you keep telling them you don't want it.

At this point you have started multiple threads in which you complain nearly every day. You have received $300 refund on Ahrian which you are getting basically because he doesn't want you to have any more of his statues. He refunded it within 2 weeks of his promise. Most companies require 30 days to process refunds (or so they say). The reason you didn't get the whole thing is obvious, he is witholding some of your money to cover shipping costs on the conversion piece because he knows if he refunds you all of your money that you won't pay for the shipping on that once calculated.

If I was him at this point I would just ship you the Sha-ryn and tell you that you ordered a Sha-ryn, you get a Sha-ryn. It's not defective. If you think that having a top is a deal breaker sue me. They offered you an in store credit (substantial if you ask me) and all he got for his trouble is half a dozen threads of you complaining. At this point there is no reason to give you anything. I would accomodate others who are disappointed with the top with an in store credit but I would just send you a Sha-ryn and be done with you (unless you sue, then I would look forward to watching a grown man argue that not having an 18" girl with exposed breasts is grounds for a full refund in front of a judge) Even if he loses he would only owe what you are demanding anyway.

Now, to be clear, I'm not saying you have no beefs but good lord man a little perspective might be in order IMO.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 02:32 PM   #36
Josh-a-tron
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
Nice. I never knew such a section existed on statueforum.
Awesome, there's a bunch of talented people in there. Glad I could be informative.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:22 PM   #37
Marcel54
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I don't know man, I thnk you are whining way beyond any "wrongs" done to you. You keep saying $1K plus in statues but that includes the one that you worked out a conversion on without his knowledge, one that is not even here yet but is less than 1 month overdue, and one they would ship to you today but you keep telling them you don't want it.

At this point you have started multiple threads in which you complain nearly every day. You have received $300 refund on Ahrian which you are getting basically because he doesn't want you to have any more of his statues. He refunded it within 2 weeks of his promise. Most companies require 30 days to process refunds (or so they say). The reason you didn't get the whole thing is obvious, he is witholding some of your money to cover shipping costs on the conversion piece because he knows if he refunds you all of your money that you won't pay for the shipping on that once calculated.

If I was him at this point I would just ship you the Sha-ryn and tell you that you ordered a Sha-ryn, you get a Sha-ryn. It's not defective. If you think that having a top is a deal breaker sue me. They offered you an in store credit (substantial if you ask me) and all he got for his trouble is half a dozen threads of you complaining. At this point there is no reason to give you anything. I would accomodate others who are disappointed with the top with an in store credit but I would just send you a Sha-ryn and be done with you (unless you sue, then I would look forward to watching a grown man argue that not having an 18" girl with exposed breasts is grounds for a full refund in front of a judge) Even if he loses he would only owe what you are demanding anyway.

Now, to be clear, I'm not saying you have no beefs but good lord man a little perspective might be in order IMO.
I think you can compare what 13th Warlock is doing with a vindictive wife after a sour divorce. He was once the greatest fanboy and wouldn't listen to the warnings(igns) and now he is out for revenge. Is he right on some points.....absolutely, but he is overdoing it imho.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 05:19 PM   #38
SAB380
The X-Men

Ah Warlocks okay, he's just new to this hobby and thinks statue makers have special personal relationships with their customers.
He actually sent an email to Arahom that he wants to 'end their relationship'
You can see him doing the same thing to Chris in the level52 threads now and the way he talks about John Dewar.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 05:39 PM   #39
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

You all can have whatever opinion you want, but if you think I should accept the nonsense that Arahom is trying to force on me, you need to check your own backbone and see if it's there.

He did have over $1k in statues. That's not in dispute, no matter what form they are in. He said he would refund me for Arhian 3 and gave me a time frame, he didn't do it. Am I wrong to complain or demand the refund that he initiated? Or should I just sit silently by? That's not how I operate. I bought Sha-Ryn to display topless. Due to incompetence beyond my control, the statue was made without that feature. They said they were going refund. Then they didn't. Am I wrong for wanting my money back after a main selling point of the statue wasn't delivered? Should I just silently accept it and shrug my shoulders? Once again, not that kind of guy.

ARH is famous for mistreating customers then people forget and things move on. You're not going to rip me off and then just move on. One more time... I'm not that kind of guy.

So, keep defending ARH and Arahom. You're defending lies and missed processed and incompetence.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 06:13 PM   #40
IXEC
Hellboy

I don't have a problem with him.....and thanks to you I got an extra 20% off on my shipping....
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote