Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 11-20-2021, 12:46 PM   #61
actionjackson83
Midnighter

damn she looks amazing
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 05:37 PM   #62
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz View Post
For PureArts Kai?Sa, it will be made available overseas. They teased it on Facebook and I asked them about it to confirm.
Did they give a timeframe?
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 08:43 PM   #63
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Well Irelia arrived. This is my first Infinity Studio statue and overall she looks more or less how they advertised. My only real complaint is that her eyes look a little weird. They are too big and almost look like they are bulging out of the sockets. It is like they wanted to make her look more "cute" or childish I guess and it isn't particularly accurate to the art it is based off of. She also came with a tuft of hair in the packaging that I have no idea where it goes. I didn't see any instructions in the box though I may have missed it. Their unboxing video online nicely guides you through assembling her and I definitely recommend watching it at .25 speed if you intend to buy her. Seems like the order matters especially assembling the body. You definitely don't want to try to attach her head after putting her on the base.

Speaking of bases, you cannot deny how beautiful hers is. The giant sweep of wind with her swords attached to it looks really pretty and I imagine with the right lighting it probably really looks awesome. The packaging was out of control too. It was so neatly organized and well packaged that nothing was even remotely damaged or out of place. It was easy to find what I needed too. I imagine repackaging her wouldn't be much of an issue. Also came with gloves and some other neat things to top it off. Makes you feel like you got something really fancy.

It comes with two fabric streamer sash things which you can pose freely. At first I wondered why they made it mixed media, but then I thought about it and realized it would have been impossible to package them safely otherwise. Posing them is kinda fun too. I looked at the art and just sort of improvised it. It could look better I'm sure. I'll probably go back and fix it up a bit later on. If you twist it it looks a lot nicer so I need to do that. Doesn't seem like the kind of material that would rip easily, but I am worried the gold decals will just peel off or start to fall off.

But yeah something about the eyes just don't look quite right to me. I think it is that the irises themselves are too big. More white in the eyes would look more natural. Her left eye in particular just seems huge.

Between PureArts and Infinity we might have a decent line of 1/4th scale League statues soon enough.
Old 12-17-2021, 12:34 AM   #64
Mercy
A day without sunshine is like... night.

My statue is getting ready to ship from bigbadtoystore. I can't wait to get her. Now I need to figure out where exactly I will place her.
Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 09:01 AM   #65
anberlchev
Frackin!

Has anyone else received Irelia? Never heard of any shipping dates. and it has been at least half a year in waiting.
anberlchev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 11:31 AM   #66
zzz
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by anberlchev View Post
Has anyone else received Irelia? Never heard of any shipping dates. and it has been at least half a year in waiting.
For US shops I know of, they should already be all shipped by now. Sideshow and BBTS got theirs last November and December respectively, and Spec Fiction like last month.
zzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 05:51 PM   #67
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Love this statue to death, but need the money. Curious if anyone is interested in buying her for scalper price lol
Old 03-16-2023, 12:19 AM   #68
Mercy
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Might as well show my statue now that I am posting pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8023.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	255.9 KB
ID:	160241  
Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote