Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-26-2019, 06:05 PM   #21
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Warlock View Post
is this 1/4 now or still 1/3?
Possibly 1/4 now. However, there is talk of both options for the big chap, so this may be in the same boat, who knows.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 01:31 AM   #22
Python
Omega Red

Confirmed 1/3 (this is getting confusing now) Looks like they changed their planned pose also. It will be full revealed in October.

Old 07-20-2019, 08:17 AM   #23
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

It drives me nuts that there's still confusion on what scales they're making for this line. Are they not doing 1/4 now or are they doing both 1/3 and 1/4 versions?
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 08:55 AM   #24
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

I think this is it here at 21:40 into the video, but its branded as Cool Props? So this is 1:3 and would go well with the Dog 1:3. I thought Prime 1 was making 1:4 and Cool Props 1:3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by7zrbXCiJc
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 08:58 AM   #25
TheLostLogan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

According to collectors in contact with P1 (and don’t hold me to it), they say P1 is now doing 1:3 and 1:4 Alien products... the crawling Alien Warrior tease back in April is apparently going to be the 1:4 scale version. There have been rumors for a while now that the Big Chap was going to be in two scales and two poses, so I guess this could support that claim. I’m just as confused as many of you and I’m sure there are some collectors who are now aggravated that they cancelled the Dog Alien.
TheLostLogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 09:06 AM   #26
TheLostLogan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
I think this is it here at 21:40 into the video, but its branded as Cool Props? So this is 1:3 and would go well with the Dog 1:3. I thought Prime 1 was making 1:4 and Cool Props 1:3.

This is what makes the new ‘tease’ photo more confusing because it closely resembles the Coolprops version that’s in the video and I find it hard to believe that P1 would almost make a carbon copy (pose/base) as Coolprops; granted P1’s already seems to be much more detailed and includes at least one egg with a face hugger coming out.
TheLostLogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 09:30 AM   #27
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostLogan View Post
This is what makes the new ‘tease’ photo more confusing because it closely resembles the Coolprops version that’s in the video and I find it hard to believe that P1 would almost make a carbon copy (pose/base) as Coolprops; granted P1’s already seems to be much more detailed and includes at least one egg with a face hugger coming out.
Right a tease photo when there is already a piece at comicon right now that basically looks the same. lol guess we have to just sit back and wait and see how this all plays out. Dog is still in stock so it's not too late to go either 1:3 or 1:4 when we finally see some more.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 11:18 AM   #28
Python
Omega Red

Quote:

That's coolprops version which is entirely different, and hasn't been overly well received. I get the sense that there isn't much love lost between CP and P1 currently. I imagine that it's no surprise that we're seeing this Prime 1 tease the day after CP were showing theirs off. Prime gave us the very fist vague teaser on or around the same day that CP first revealed theirs also.

Regarding Prime 1's scales, they need to give us some definitive info as it's getting confusing. I'm looking forward to seeing this (and have the dog on order) But if they are indeed making the crouching warrior in 1/4, that's the one I'll be wanting. I'd also rather the Dog I buy be 1/4 to match but that hasn't been an option so far....
Old 10-13-2019, 04:11 PM   #29
Flyte
Frackin!

Photos credit @sasukeharumaki

Flyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 04:33 PM   #30
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyte View Post
Photos credit @sasukeharumaki

Is that the larger Pred from The Predator in the back?
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote