Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 12-31-2012, 03:51 PM   #821
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
Did your kit get sent to Ed already? I haven't heard a word about my order since the first day it went up for sale on the PrototypeZ website. Which is exactly why I was inquiring about an update a few posts back.
I have no idea. my assumption is that it has, since i've already described how I want him painted etc. I'm assuming i'll get an update near the end of january, when it's ready to be shipped.
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:55 PM   #822
Kadmos777
U talkin' to me?

I don't think that any kit has shipped yet. I guess they will start shipping for painting by the end of this or next week.
But yeah I agree they are a little hard to reach even to pay them as mentioned before.
Kadmos777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:55 PM   #823
rhy
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules75 View Post
I agree these Prototypez SF pieces are the best SF statues ever made..nothing done by other companies even comes close...
I think the price is very fair, for 500$ (200$ for the statue + 300$ master paint) you're getting prototype quality product rather than the sub par made in china product offered by other "high end" statue companies..Quality such as Protoypez if offering would cost in excess of 1000$ in this industry
Eventually street fighter connoisseurs will see how true your words are.
Quote:
We're supposed to get a separate email from Ed Bradley to inquire about about paint options and whether or not you want the light up feature. Ryu and future kits will supposedly be more streamlined during the kit buying process.
Andrew is correct. You have to contact shelf candy studios (contact@shelfcandystudio.com )about the leds.
rhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:00 PM   #824
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhy View Post
Andrew is correct. You have to contact shelf candy studios (contact@shelfcandystudio.com )about the leds.
I was under the assumption that he would be contacting us. I have no clue where my kit is or if it's even been made yet.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:13 PM   #825
rhy
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
I was under the assumption that he would be contacting us. I have no clue where my kit is or if it's even been made yet.
I'm in the same sitituation. From what we've been told in this thread, Prototypez studio is supposed to contact us as to where our kits will be shipped. For those of us that choose shelf candy studios as our painter Ed will contact us once he physically has our kits. Right now we wait. =/
rhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:28 PM   #826
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhy View Post
I'm in the same sitituation. From what we've been told in this thread, Prototypez studio is supposed to contact us as to where our kits will be shipped. For those of us that choose shelf candy studios as our painter Ed will contact us once he physically has our kits. Right now we wait. =/
Yep, that's how I understood it as well. I was just confused by Liad's post stating that he's paid for everything already.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:53 PM   #827
Kadmos777
U talkin' to me?

Don't get confused. They will contact when they have a kit ready and shipped from them either to Ed or to anyone directly. Then we have to deal with Ed who I also have contacted via email and settled what I want or not as painting and LED options.
Kadmos777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:18 PM   #828
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Yep, that's how I understood it as well. I was just confused by Liad's post stating that he's paid for everything already.
I guess i'm just a confusing guy Well I contacted ed directly, told him what I wanted, what the total would be, and asked him where to send the paypal payment.

He gave me the payment information, and I just sent a payment right then and there. I paid for the Sagat Kit + Shipping to Ed through Fenix here on the forum, since I was told he would handle some international buyers this time. I actually didn't directly go through the Website at any point.

Maybe that's not what I should have done, but I just like getting this stuff out of the way.
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:57 PM   #829
dao2
Cyclops

Ah k I was getting worried :< I got the follow up email a while ago and replied but didn't hear anything back ;p
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:07 AM   #830
StatueHunter75
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

I've received no follow up emails about paint or LEDs yet either?...
StatueHunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote