Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

that's a great grail, congratulations.
comicfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:14 PM   #52
monel
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocksaint View Post
thanks to comicboy whos laying on the beach right now!
i have one of my grails up on my wall!
sweet sweet piece!!

just got my at wwla for 385. its in perfect shape !!!!! my pics comeing soon
monel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 05:32 PM   #53
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicboy View Post
Hey I'm just glad it made it there intact and exactly as I packed it. I packed the shiite out of that thing. I sent it in the original box which was really fubar. I asked them for another outer box but they told me that was additional 20 and that they could just strapping tape it to death and it would be fine. The wooden frame FX sent it in works pretty well as long as you can minimalize any shifting that occurs inside, which is where I came in. I wrapped it in a garbage bag just in case it got wet too.

It looks friggin sweet on the wall bro! Glad your happy with it, that one hurt a little to sell but just didn't really fit where my collection is going anymore. I would rather it went to someone that I knew would dig it as much as I did....... and love it and cherish it and rub it with a diaper. Glad to be able to help out once again.

youre the man!!!!!
how was the vaca?
ill pm you to discuss payment!
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:28 AM   #54
Comicboy
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocksaint View Post
youre the man!!!!!
how was the vaca?
ill pm you to discuss payment!
Vacation ROCKED! If anyone has never been to Cancun during spring break, I HIGHLY recommend it. I was floored by the sheer number of hotties. They're everywhere, bikinis by day and not much more on by nightfall, just add the extra bonus of alcohol in copious amounts and you have the recipe for a little slice of heaven.

The water was in it's usual state of bliss. Fish, reefs, sun, scuba, and snorkeling is just what I needed. It rained for like 5 minutes on Friday and Saturday night but other than that it was at least 80 and we had absolutely beautiful weather the whole week.

Getting up whenever you want and doing whatever you want is the way we should all be able to live. We'd get up, go off and do something, come back, (maybe nap if it was earlier) and hop in the shower then head off to either the hotel bar (which had free alcohol - for us anyway - all inclusive, definitely the way to go) or downtown and get hammered at the clubs. Go nap and start all over again.

Met alot of very cool people. Some had the misfortune (yeah right, lucky bastards is more like it) of getting stuck there due to the weather up there in NJ/NY areas. This one couple we drank with damn near every night was supposed to leave Friday but they got cancelled until Monday. Another couple leaving Saturday (from Jersey) was told they were there until at least Friday. The airlines told them they could get them to Houston or they could stay there. Gee, tough call on that one.

We decided were going to Cozumel next year. I'm hearing better diving ................. and more nudie beaches !
Comicboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:44 AM   #55
Wolverine1
SNIKT!!! Keeping the pimp hand strong! Rot Minister of Nocturnal Security

Quote:
Vacation ROCKED! If anyone has never been to Cancun during spring break, I HIGHLY recommend it. I was floored by the sheer number of hotties. They're everywhere, bikinis by day and not much more on by nightfall, just add the extra bonus of alcohol in copious amounts and you have the recipe for a little slice of heaven.

The water was in it's usual state of bliss. Fish, reefs, sun, scuba, and snorkeling is just what I needed. It rained for like 5 minutes on Friday and Saturday night but other than that it was at least 80 and we had absolutely beautiful weather the whole week.

Getting up whenever you want and doing whatever you want is the way we should all be able to live. We'd get up, go off and do something, come back, (maybe nap if it was earlier) and hop in the shower then head off to either the hotel bar (which had free alcohol - for us anyway - all inclusive, definitely the way to go) or downtown and get hammered at the clubs. Go nap and start all over again.

Met alot of very cool people. Some had the misfortune (yeah right, lucky bastards is more like it) of getting stuck there due to the weather up there in NJ/NY areas. This one couple we drank with damn near every night was supposed to leave Friday but they got cancelled until Monday. Another couple leaving Saturday (from Jersey) was told they were there until at least Friday. The airlines told them they could get them to Houston or they could stay there. Gee, tough call on that one.

We decided were going to Cozumel next year. I'm hearing better diving ................. and more nudie beaches !
Is it ok to trip up on the females, on a nude beach?
Wolverine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:26 AM   #56
Comicboy
Deadman

It's better to just go down and feign an injury.... let them come to you.
Comicboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:54 AM   #57
Wolverine1
SNIKT!!! Keeping the pimp hand strong! Rot Minister of Nocturnal Security

Quote:
It's better to just go down and feign an injury.... let them come to you.
Never thought of that, BRILLIANT!
Wolverine1 is offline   Reply With Quote