Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-03-2018, 11:27 AM   #6461
LV426colonist
Doh!

Hi Alex!

I've never posted before. Thank you for what you do for us.

I do want to share some disappointment in that there won't be a classic Flash museum pose premium format figure. He has been my favorite character (what's your favorite character and do you have a favorite statue?) since I was a kid (and crisis on infinite earths/episodes of super friends).

I've had to watch my spending since premium formats are over $500 now but would have easily bought version. Any real chance demand would change those that make decisions for which characters to produce?

Other question related to this line is if zatanna is the last in the classic museum line being produced?

And my last question is that I am eagerly awaiting a preorder for J Scott Campbell's Alice statue. Do you know when there will be a preview or preorder for the statue?

Thank you again! Appreciate your time and answers.
LV426colonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:11 PM   #6462
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Hi Alex,

I have a question regarding the new Superman PF. Is the cape material finalized, or will they be changing it in any way?

The only reason I ask is because I'd like to see a double layered cape, similar to what was done with the Darth Vader PF. I'm not sure how the other collectors feel about it, but in my opinion, the material used looks a bit lack luster.

I'd love to see a similar material used for the outer shell on the Vader PF, as well as the satin inner layer.

I think a double layered cape will add more richness to an overall excellent piece.

GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 10:59 AM   #6463
SONICobra
Batman

hello alex please forgive me if this has been asked recently and i missed it but are there additional MOTU characters in the works? if so any chance we will see any before or at sdcc? thanks!
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 02:21 PM   #6464
Falkor
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Alex, aside from Star Wars, Marvel, and DC, are there characters from other properties being considered for Legendary Scale? Thanks!! =)
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 03:35 PM   #6465
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
At this time there are not plans to be at WonderCon in 2018. The next convention Sideshow will be exhibiting at will be Monsterpalooza in 2018.
Hi Alex, will the Superman & Wonder Woman PF prototypes be on display at Monsterpalooza?
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 04:25 PM   #6466
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Hi Alex, will the Superman & Wonder Woman PF prototypes be on display at Monsterpalooza?
Think they only show COTD and horror for that con.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 07:15 PM   #6467
MaxGoof
Nightwing

A lot of collectors are disappointed by the “straight line” hairline on the Black Widow EX long-haired Head. Is there any chance at all for this to be tweaked? It’s a minor detail that’s a big deal to a lot of fans, and doesn’t seem like it would be problematic to fix.
MaxGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 09:35 PM   #6468
Kovenor
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Hey Alex,

do you know when we will see the Ellianastis CoTD painting by Dave Palumbo be released in art print?
Kovenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:08 AM   #6469
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hi ALex,

I say we get next level with this... new Captain America PF should have a real metal shield! Whatcha think?

Can we expect the New Captain America PF to go up for order/preview before the end of the month? Also, how about Daredevil. When's Matt Murdock joining the party....

Thanks as always.
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 11:32 PM   #6470
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Another question. I know a lot of statue lines depend on success and sales to be continued/completed. (Confirmed on sideshow live).

Is there any chance that sideshow has plans or can plan to do complete lines from the go? Like "we will do 7 total avengers to fit in with this new line started with Black widow and Captain America!". Then the sales can determine ES size instead of if the line continues. I know that's a risk if an item totally tanks, but in my 5 years as a fan, I don't think I've seen an item that has totally been unsuccessful.

Just thinking out loud. Thanks Alex.
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote