Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 06-25-2020, 02:30 AM   #111
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Okay, so I saw the Ezra tape, yesh.

Since he might get yanked, who would you all cast as Barry Allen?

I'm thinking the cheaper Hemsworth, Liam.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 02:43 AM   #112
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Okay, so I saw the Ezra tape, yesh.

Since he might get yanked, who would you all cast as Barry Allen?

I'm thinking the cheaper Hemsworth, Liam.
The guy from the last Tron movie.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 08:18 AM   #113
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by wktf View Post
Just watched the video footage. It’s short but looks pretty damning.
I also watched it, now...

The girl seemed like she was just kidding but Ezra got serious all of sudden... I think Ezra was drunk or something... But even that's no excuse...
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 08:33 AM   #114
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I will tell you as a woman who has been in a situation like this that turned left quickly, I think she is laughing because it's shocking to suddenly have a man's hands on you. It's jarring. Unless she was already ramped up - which she didn't seem to be - like me, you laugh to try and make the situation less serious because my brain couldn't compute it was actually happening.

Trust me, once she was on the ground with him standing over her I am sure she changed quite quickly and went into fury/protection mode. I sure as sh!t did.

There is zero excuse for laying your hands around the neck of another human who isn't physically on you. And the person filming the encounter didn't think it was a joke.

I don't follow Ezra at all, but I know lots of you all are more ontop of news than me, so I'm surprised this has been out and about since April and is just being talked about in here now.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 08:50 AM   #115
adee
Green Arrow

He must have really good PR people because it was big news in April and then just disappeared. I remember thinking he was done but then nothing.

ps
@ Josh...the cheaper Hemsworth
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 12:26 PM   #116
built2shred
Phoenix

I would guess they were friends who had too much to drink and things got out of hand, I imagine he apologized, and she forgave him as she never filed charges against him. It could have also been a joke/staged, normally if a video like this leaks and a District Attorney sees it, he/she could file charges against Ezra Miller without the girl pressing charges, so it might have been staged and that's why nothing came of it... but of course that's just all speculation on my part...

If the tape is true then yeah he should lose his job but the same should be said of Amber Heard when the therapy tape leaked of her admitting she has physically hit Johnny Depp multiple times, plus she's already been charged with domestic abused with a previous girlfriend... what's the old saying "what’s good for the goose is good for the gander"
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 03:41 PM   #117
SONICobra
Batman

just recast and introduce wally west as the new flash, done.

theyre already butchering the flashpoint storyline whats the difference if they take barry allen out at this point
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 04:31 PM   #118
Josh-a-tron
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I would guess they were friends who had too much to drink and things got out of hand, I imagine he apologized, and she forgave him as she never filed charges against him. It could have also been a joke/staged, normally if a video like this leaks and a District Attorney sees it, he/she could file charges against Ezra Miller without the girl pressing charges, so it might have been staged and that's why nothing came of it... but of course that's just all speculation on my part...

If the tape is true then yeah he should lose his job but the same should be said of Amber Heard when the therapy tape leaked of her admitting she has physically hit Johnny Depp multiple times, plus she's already been charged with domestic abused with a previous girlfriend... what's the old saying "what’s good for the goose is good for the gander"
Oh, I agree, I want Amber Heard replaced. I think the studio is trying to wait it out, but I don't want her anywhere near Aquaman after what she did.
Old 06-25-2020, 04:41 PM   #119
Josh-a-tron
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
The guy from the last Tron movie.
Garrett Hedlund is 35, so that's manageable. He looks the part. Not bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee View Post
He must have really good PR people because it was big news in April and then just disappeared. I remember thinking he was done but then nothing.

ps
@ Josh...the cheaper Hemsworth
What? He is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
just recast and introduce wally west as the new flash, done.

theyre already butchering the flashpoint storyline whats the difference if they take barry allen out at this point
Oh I'd love if they gave Wally a shot, I don't see it happening, but I'd love it.

Just put Cameron Monaghan in as Wally and we're set.
Old 06-25-2020, 07:59 PM   #120
protector2814
Phoenix

Oh For "gosh" sakes. Put Grant in now, now that his Flash show is crumbling beyond repare. He can do it; we know that from the 1st 2 seasons of his CW show. He's excellent, when pure Flash. He deserves a crack at a film version. His show can fit in as part of the multi-verse as an explanation. I love him as the Flash, period. Let him have it! Jettison the crap & leave Grant as the pure Flash. What does his show have? One more season?
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote