Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-13-2016, 08:59 PM   #5481
Johnny Utah
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hey Alex do you know when Jack Burton is going up for PO? Also is the head final?
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 02:11 AM   #5482
vader-nator
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Sideshow Future Life Size Busts? 2017?

Hi, just saw the Deadpool is in the works. What else is in store for us life size bust collectors?
vader-nator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 07:45 PM   #5483
FJC
Midnighter

Hi Alex, any word yet on a possible green Phoenix PF getting made? Can you let us know if it's a go or not?
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 08:14 PM   #5484
Reality
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
I asked the same question a page back.. unfortunately they are no plans at SSC .. I know how you feel.. cause that's the Vader I would get as well !

Awww man that's depressing news Rass Kaaz :-(
Thanks for letting me know.
Reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 11:19 PM   #5485
saintproduction
Birdman

Hi Alex, I did ask you this a while ago but wondering if anything changed. Would we ever see a movie based Spiderman PF?
Thank you
saintproduction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 11:42 PM   #5486
tulk
The Spirit

Hi Alex,

Since you guys are doing a "Oglavaeil Legendary Scale Busts", is this mean we are going to see more Legendary Scale Busts from Court of the Dead? I.E. Queen of the dead of Shard Bust?

Thanks
tulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 02:34 PM   #5487
dafadcariad
Blue Falcon

Ello Alex,

Just for verification's sake I'm wondering if you can clarify something for me. This question pertains to the Prime 1 collaborations, Spider-man 2099 and New 52 Superman. Are Prime 1 doing the production while Sideshow is only responsible for the distribution?

Thank you for your time. Cheers
dafadcariad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 04:23 PM   #5488
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Hi Alex!

In the production video of Skeletor, it looks like the staff was lengthened, and the skull on the staff doesnt sit near the base of skeletors hand anymore. Has there been a change, or was the staff not pushed down all the way into the socket, at the base of the rod?

Thanks!
The staff for Skeletor was made a tad taller in the final production of the piece, so what you see in the final production photos is how it will look in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Will the Stormtrooper legendary scale figure or life size figure have a Shadow Trooper variant?
No Shadow Trooper variant is expected that I'm aware of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmonkey1 View Post
Hi Alex,
apologies if this has been asked already, but will there be a new life size C3P0 to go with the new Life size R2 coming out?
Many thanks!
I'm not in the know as to whether there's a future Life-Size C-3PO in the works or not, so I really do not know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality View Post
Hi Alex

Please please plllleeeaaassseee tell me there's a chance Iron Studios Empire Strikes Back Darth Vader will be sold/distributed through Sideshow PLEASE. This is the Vader I've been hoping/wishing for for years! Empire Strikes Back is my absolute favorite of the Star Wars films.

Thank you for your time Alex. And Merry Christmas to you & everyone at Sideshow
As of right now there are no plans to distribute Iron Studios Star Wars items but that is how it stands today. Things could always change. There was a time we weren't distributing any of their items and then we started to distribute some of their Marvel pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancorkill View Post
Hi Alex,
Can you share if the Star Wars Life Size busts will be from the OT or newer films? Can you share if any more of Jabba's court characters are being considered? Would love to see Ree Yees or Tessek (Squid Head) or even Jabba himself! (I know how insanely huge that would be though).

Thanks!
I can't go into specifics as to what exact characters or movies will be represented in future Life-Size Busts. I can only say more are in the works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Hi Alex.

What is the likelihood, the muse for PF's can be notated in the Product Details?

Im sure we'd all like to know who our PF's likeness was derived from (ie Huntress, Batgirl, WW, Capt Marvel, etc).

Thanks!

Ohhh, also wondering if DC's villainess White Rabbit was ever or is being considered?

As well, with BvS Batman shipping (US) in a couple weeks (allegedly EU has in hand), where are the production pics?
It's unlikely that 'muses' that inspired pieces would be disclosed.

As for the Batman BvS Premium Format Figure, a final production piece was late getting to us, so getting photos up of the piece prior to it shipping from our overseas warehouse wasn't doable. We will have the updated photos up prior to the item shipping from our warehouse here in the U.S. (and may have an unboxing video up very soon as well).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Alex, any chance you guys are doing a 2017 calendar?
No 2017 calendar sorry to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
When will we finally get our Juggernaut PF pleaaaaase.
This I do not know. I keep hoping we're making one since there are many here on this board wanting him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenoToys View Post
Hey Alex,

What will be the sizes for the Alex Ross print collection?

Thanks!
I do not know the exact dimensions the Alex Ross prints will be except that they will differ from our own print offerings (size wise).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Hey Alex do you know when Jack Burton is going up for PO? Also is the head final?
Hopefully sometime in January. The head seen at SDCC is the final one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader-nator View Post
Hi, just saw the Deadpool is in the works. What else is in store for us life size bust collectors?
Sorry but I will not be able to disclose exact characters that are in the works. I can only say more are coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Hi Alex, any word yet on a possible green Phoenix PF getting made? Can you let us know if it's a go or not?
I know it was still a possibility but if it does happen it would be a very limited release and most likely after the Dark Phoenix was totally sold out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintproduction View Post
Hi Alex, I did ask you this a while ago but wondering if anything changed. Would we ever see a movie based Spiderman PF?
Thank you
I really do not know if we'll be making a movie based Spider-Man Premium Format Figure at some point. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulk View Post
Hi Alex,

Since you guys are doing a "Oglavaeil Legendary Scale Busts", is this mean we are going to see more Legendary Scale Busts from Court of the Dead? I.E. Queen of the dead of Shard Bust?

Thanks
There are more in the works. An in progress Xiall Legendary Scale Bust was shown off during a recent Sideshow live event too. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafadcariad View Post
Ello Alex,

Just for verification's sake I'm wondering if you can clarify something for me. This question pertains to the Prime 1 collaborations, Spider-man 2099 and New 52 Superman. Are Prime 1 doing the production while Sideshow is only responsible for the distribution?

Thank you for your time. Cheers
The Prime 1 and Sideshow collaborations are done under Sideshow's license with Prime 1manufacturing the items and Sideshow distributing.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 05:28 PM   #5489
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Thanks Alex, as always.

What about the White Rabbit question?
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 05:57 PM   #5490
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Thanks Alex, as always.

What about the White Rabbit question?
Not that I'm aware of. But my future seeing eye only goes so far into well...the future.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote