Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 02-06-2019, 02:29 AM   #601
dao2
Cyclops

Maybe try reminding them that the order was fufilled by sideshow and ask wtf processing means because you haven't seen or heard anything about a refund and a reminder that you want a credit refund. Won't hurt I guess :/ Or ask for a replacement statue if you don't mind it, it's actually a pretty damn good one.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 10:05 AM   #602
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Maybe try reminding them that the order was fufilled by sideshow and ask wtf processing means because you haven't seen or heard anything about a refund and a reminder that you want a credit refund. Won't hurt I guess :/ Or ask for a replacement statue if you don't mind it, it's actually a pretty damn good one.
It's a ---- show that has been going on for almost a year... Same run around from both parties all while doing nothing except passing blame even when you provide proof each is being deceptive about each other and the issue at hand.

The only thing you can do is pull what you can while you can to protect yourself if you feel that is necessary.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:47 PM   #603
dao2
Cyclops

Yeah I can imagine. I haven't had any issue with credit refunds but I didn't ask for a refund before the switch or ask for cash. I've not done them for many orders (just 2) but both were pretty prompt, one was a damaged statue I returned and one was just a cancellation and SS did it immediately. I did have an issue with a discount being applied but in the end it did get applied when I said I'd just cancel (cause I'd just cancel and reorder when it releases and get my discount back anyway :P). Being stuck in limbo for those that are must suck I saw some people post here that speaking to some PCS Guy (Martin? or something) gave them some success ><
Old 02-06-2019, 04:26 PM   #604
Blacksunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Yeah I can imagine. I haven't had any issue with credit refunds but I didn't ask for a refund before the switch or ask for cash. I've not done them for many orders (just 2) but both were pretty prompt, one was a damaged statue I returned and one was just a cancellation and SS did it immediately. I did have an issue with a discount being applied but in the end it did get applied when I said I'd just cancel (cause I'd just cancel and reorder when it releases and get my discount back anyway :P). Being stuck in limbo for those that are must suck I saw some people post here that speaking to some PCS Guy (Martin? or something) gave them some success ><
Spoke with Mark who told me it would be handled in 2-3 days tops... it’s been 2-3 months since that conversation. I’d be more than happy with SSC credit for the balance owed...
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 04:30 PM   #605
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Just wanted to fill everyone in:

SS is having problems with their website. That’s why everything says “processing”.

Even my orders I’ve already received say processing and have a balance due. Some even show duplicates.

I spoke to them this morning and they knew which orders I actually had coming.

They said it’d be fixed within two weeks.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 06:18 PM   #606
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
Spoke with Mark who told me it would be handled in 2-3 days tops... it’s been 2-3 months since that conversation. I’d be more than happy with SSC credit for the balance owed...
Well I guess the best you can do is keep poking :< I was owed a print (ryu evolution set) and I just sent an email every month asking about it and it just finally shipped. I assume you're already doing that but if not I suggest trying. Nothing too annoying just a reminder that you're there, you haven't forgotten, and they still owe you money :|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
Just wanted to fill everyone in:

SS is having problems with their website. That’s why everything says “processing”.

Even my orders I’ve already received say processing and have a balance due. Some even show duplicates.

I spoke to them this morning and they knew which orders I actually had coming.

They said it’d be fixed within two weeks.
Yeah.. I haven't worried about it since the orders are actually coming through properly, their whole sites been acting weird lately.
Old 02-07-2019, 05:20 PM   #607
zeus

I never had a problem.The statues I ordered are the statues I received.1-2-3 years late but I received them neverless.So I will continue to order.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 05:59 PM   #608
mjjj1987
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Just learned about this thread so i'm donating my anger :P

These guys own me $950,-
After 6 months of waiting i'm done....
From januari till now i wrote them emails every week,PCS and even SS don't respond...
My last email from SS was in december that i am on the list for a refund...
Even Anthony doesn't speak or want to touch the subject,they only want to collect money but don't want to give it to the people who are waiting for it.....

That they have blocked me from their FB group for asking when i can get my money back,that says enough of their "good post page" no critics aloud......
mjjj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 07:23 AM   #609
mjjj1987
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Little update,got finally a respons from SS
They couln't give a an eta for when PCS will be refunding the amount yhey owe.
But SS could give me a store credit for the amount PCS owe me,so i will take it(hopefully this includes the NRD)
So i can sell my credit to someone who wants this.

Can someone tell me if i get the credit this includes the NRD?Or will o lose this??
mjjj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:35 AM   #610
daemerz
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

you will also get the NRD
daemerz is offline   Reply With Quote