Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 08-06-2017, 11:39 PM   #71
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Thanks Heman!
Hey Masa_yodamorph, you may be interested to know that Prime 1 Studios are making a 1/3 Alien Queen, which would look great next to your Power Loader...
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 12:41 AM   #72
Masa_yodamorph
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hey Masa_yodamorph, you may be interested to know that Prime 1 Studios are making a 1/3 Alien Queen, which would look great next to your Power Loader...
Hi jinkazama. Thanks and yes I've heard! I don't doubt they will do a Queen but I don't know about 1/3. 1/3 would be 60 inches/5feet lol(Queen at 15feet). But seeing their 1/3 WW on the horse, which is taller than the 1/2 scale WW, I wouldn't be surprised. Seems like Prime 1 likes to do BIG.

I have the Matrix Queen on order and for that reason is why I got the Power Loader. I think Matrix Queen is 1/4.5. I wanted to display them head to head but I think they will be out of scale. The Queen being too big, not exactly sure. Regardless, head to head or beside, they will look great together. But yeah, super pumped about P1/Cp 1/3 Maquettes! Just have to wait a year and a half or two for the Dog lol.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:07 AM   #73
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Hi jinkazama. Thanks and yes I've heard! I don't doubt they will do a Queen but I don't know about 1/3. 1/3 would be 60 inches/5feet lol(Queen at 15feet). But seeing their 1/3 WW on the horse, which is taller than the 1/2 scale WW, I wouldn't be surprised. Seems like Prime 1 likes to do BIG.

I have the Matrix Queen on order and for that reason is why I got the Power Loader. I think Matrix Queen is 1/4.5. I wanted to display them head to head but I think they will be out of scale. The Queen being too big, not exactly sure. Regardless, head to head or beside, they will look great together. But yeah, super pumped about P1/Cp 1/3 Maquettes! Just have to wait a year and a half or two for the Dog lol.
If you haven't purchased the Matrix Studios Alien Queen yet, you might want to hold off and wait for P1's Alien Queen, but hey, if you prefer to get the Matrix Studios version, more power to you my friend...
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:40 AM   #74
Masa_yodamorph
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
If you haven't purchased the Matrix Studios Alien Queen yet, you might want to hold off and wait for P1's Alien Queen, but hey, if you prefer to get the Matrix Studios version, more power to you my friend...
Yeah, already paid for man. Ordered straight from China, which may be a pain in the a$$ if there's issues. Didn't know if SC was going to carry it or not so I rolled the dice on China. We shall see, fingers crossed! If Prime 1 makes one, Which I'm sure will be fantastic, then I guess I upgrade or have 2 lol. I really do love the design of the Queen
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 04:36 AM   #75
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

$400.00 off
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 02:56 PM   #76
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Dammit I did not see your message, I would have bought the EX with 400 USD off.
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 06:17 PM   #77
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Seeing as the thread for the matrix queen got deleted just wanted to say how well these two go together

El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 06:49 PM   #78
thx217
Ultimates

Love it. I was like, who posted these?! I had the same setup.

I have an extra egg for mine. Saw the whole Matrix thing went down. We are lucky.
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 07:22 PM   #79
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx217 View Post
Love it. :thumbs2s: I was like, who posted these?! I had the same setup.

I have an extra egg for mine. Saw the whole Matrix thing went down. We are lucky.
indeed and just so happy to have this in my collection. I remember seeing those original ones that got released all those years ago and thinking how amazing they looked, never thought I’d actually own a 1:4 queen let alone a 1:4 powerloader to go with it!
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote