Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 02-18-2020, 01:24 PM   #1
franktank
Justice League

LED Ceiling Light Suggestions--Pictures Please

I have been looking for better ceiling lighting. My LED cabinet lights have been great but my overhead lighting I cannot stand.

Preferably, I would like an LED Ceiling light with a 24 Key IR Remote that I could use interchangeably with every other light in the room.

I have looked at some track lighting but I really don't like the appearance of track lighting.

I have seen a few flush mounts with 3 or 4 track light-esque spotlights but if I did that I would want 5 or 6 spotlights at least but haven't found any like that.

I have also seen some flushmount circular LED lights that have an upper rim of colored LEDs but I am unsure of how well one circular strip of leds would output light in the room.

Looking for some ideas/suggestions/experience pros/cons. Pictures would be great as well.

One of my pet peeves currently is when I take pictures in my room is the downward light always screwing up my photos and the light is just not bright enough. But it is still like taking pictures looking directly at the Sun.

That's where the track lights came to mind because I could cant/tilt the lights up and out.

Hopefully that made some sense.

Please HELP!!!
franktank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 08:10 AM   #2
franktank
Justice League

Nada??
franktank is offline   Reply With Quote