Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 08-06-2019, 03:22 PM   #71
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

It's just me and my dogs now. Too hard to keep/make new friends at my age.

The Gym is My God now.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 04:57 PM   #72
HARD
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Wink

Quote:
Posted by Vince-Vell

How do you feel about Old High School friends?
With my fingers and hands.
HARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 04:58 PM   #73
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I went to my 10 year reunion but as much fun as I had with some of the old gang in high school, 10 years of real life had changed most of them. It was kind of depressing actually.
Yeah, but imagine if they hadn't...probably be annoying as ----. High school kids are idiots.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 05:11 PM   #74
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Yeah, but imagine if they hadn't...probably be annoying as ----. High school kids are idiots..
I used to teach high school and you’re right, they are. Now I teach adults and they’re idiots too.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 05:25 PM   #75
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I used to teach high school and you’re right, they are. Now I teach adults and they’re idiots too.
lol touche.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 09:07 AM   #76
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I am still friends with one person from high school and we’ve actually been friends since 1982. Pretty much I am her Jack and she is my Karen (will and Grace reference). There have been times whenever we didn’t see each other or speak for a few years but it wasn’t due to any sort of disagreement - we just drifted out of each other‘s lives. Other than her there really is not anybody else that I’m in touch with but there are a few people I know if we would meet up it would just pick up where we left off.

I can honestly say though I do not have a single thing left from my high school years. Any sort of memorabilia and even my yearbooks I threw away years ago because I just didn’t have the desire for them or to keep them. As Marie Kando would say “they did not spark joy”.

Yes another reason for me high school was just “there”. There are some people who might look back in high school and have great memories and it wasn’t bad but some people peaked in high school and just went on the downhill slope afterwards where I guess my peaking didn’t happen until college or after I graduated. I would be curious to see what some people look like now or are like now from a purely superficial point of view but since I’ve never once been to any of my reunions I guess it isn’t really that important to me
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 12:13 PM   #77
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I have one from high school and we've been best friends since I was 15. We can weeks without talking and months without seeing each other and then when we finally do it's like nothing has changed. The others I really don't care if I do talk or don't talk to them.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 06:12 AM   #78
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi View Post
My high school friends and I have drifted apart. We don't keep in touch anymore. Five years ago, some of the girls gathered together for a party. Two of them kept showing off their authentic designer bags and jewelry. I found that really uncomfortable. Just because they married some rich guys doesn't mean they can despise us like this. I also like designer bags. But I will not buy an authentic one because I know how much I earn and I won't waste my hard-earned penny. Luckily for me, I later stumbled upon this post about Dhana's replica designer guide which leads me to a completely new and budget-friendly replica world. I am so happy to finally find some affordable fashion for myself.
I see spamming is becoming more sophisticated by the day:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi on June 10 View Post
Replica handbags. I love to collect replica handbags. People used to think that replica bags are of poor quality. Well, according to replica bags quality guide, they are not. I don't know why people are so offended by the idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi on June 11 View Post
I have a cute kitten. It is not that cute anymore when she ruined my studded bag with her cute little paws. My bag was literally covered with scratches. Luckily for me, I found an article on the Valentino bag replica review, I realized how unwise to have luxury designer bags and a pet in one house. So I decided to go for replicas next time I wanna have a new bag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi on June 12 View Post
Thin masks that are easy to breathe in are usually not a good option to protect you from the coronavirus. If it fogs up your glasses, you don't pinch the strip down on your nose correctly. I read this Louis Vuitton replica guide not long ago and learned that LV started to make facial masks too. What has this world become? I hope this pandemic ends soon and everything gets back to normal.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 01:45 PM   #79
DarcyBayles
Doh!

For 10 school years I studied in 5 schools, I have many friends, after my studies at school more than 7 years have passed, but we regularly communicate and exchange experiences about useful information, I also recommend you check here a useful resource with a large selection of materials about freedom of speech, which you can learn at any time, good luck everyone!
DarcyBayles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 01:59 PM   #80
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpammyBayles View Post
Yadda yadda
Forget what I said a year ago about spamming becoming more sophisticated - you can't be too clever when you write your first pure spam post in a thread whose latest post was denouncing these very practices.

Please ban the idiot.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote