Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-18-2015, 12:09 PM   #4341
Johnneeukca
New Republic

Hey Alex, any updates on the shipping schedule for Pinhead? Also, do you know yet whether the pins are metal?

Thanks
Johnneeukca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 01:00 PM   #4342
kakarot117
Kindly Asked To Leave

Thor dark world update please
kakarot117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 01:28 PM   #4343
AlanJG1
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
More DC Sixth Scale pieces are in the works. I'm not at liberty to disclose exactly what characters they are though at this time.
Thank you Alex. I was wondering about that myself.
I am guessing the same answer would go for 1/6 Marvel.

Will 1/6 DC figures be shown at NYCC?
It was missed at SDCC.

Any chance for a reveal at that time?
AlanJG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 01:30 PM   #4344
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Hey Alex do you know what specific changes are being done to Skeletor at the request of Mattel ?

I hope they didn't want the face changed, it looked perfect at SDCC.
As Darren posted earlier...the changes are occurring to the paint scheme on the piece and not sculpt change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
Hey Alex, along the same lines of Majestic, I have a MoTU based question. I posted it in the He-Man thread, but just in case.....

"Yeah, I swear I read somewhere in one of these threads there was a classic head option for both He-man and Skeletor. Was it just deemed not worth it, or did Mattel shoot it down? And what about the seam on the neck now? Will the head be sculpted to the neck at this point since there isn't a swap out head?"
He-Man was never going to include a switch-out portrait. Skeletor is expected to have a switch-out portrait (one that will have a more classic look and then the Sideshow interpreted one).

He-Man's seam, about his mid neck, will not be there on the final production pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoid18 View Post
Good Morning Alex,

Do you happen to know who did the art for the new Scarlet Witch print? It doesn't look like Kris' or Fabian's work. It looks stunning!

Thanks
Ian MacDonald and Scott Forbes are the credited artists for this piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnneeukca View Post
Hey Alex, any updates on the shipping schedule for Pinhead? Also, do you know yet whether the pins are metal?

Thanks
I just saw a final shipping sample of Pinhead yesterday afternoon, so he should be in people's hands sometime in October. The pins on his head are metal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarot117 View Post
Thor dark world update please
Sorry, I haven't had any new news on this piece.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 01:54 PM   #4345
Kovenor
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Hey Alex

Good news to hear there is another spider man rogue coming other then green goblin but is there a reason there isnt any more in the works? This is obviously a very popular licence and its dissapointing that you dont have more marvel characters coming out specifically to go with spiderman and green goblin... We have seen a million different hulk statues.. more iron mans then i can count and numerous avengers characters but hardly any for the spiderman or x men line up.
Kovenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 01:56 PM   #4346
Johnneeukca
New Republic

Quote:
I just saw a final shipping sample of Pinhead yesterday afternoon, so he should be in people's hands sometime in October. The pins on his head are metal.
Awesome. Thanks Alex.
Johnneeukca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 02:02 PM   #4347
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenor View Post
Hey Alex

Good news to hear there is another spider man rogue coming other then green goblin but is there a reason there isnt any more in the works? This is obviously a very popular licence and its dissapointing that you dont have more marvel characters coming out specifically to go with spiderman and green goblin... We have seen a million different hulk statues.. more iron mans then i can count and numerous avengers characters but hardly any for the spiderman or x men line up.
As I said...only what I'm aware of. My knowledge of future items only goes so far into the future. Right now I know a good line-up of items that are estimated to be in people's hands through early 2017. There are far more items that go beyond that that could very well include more Spider-Man and X-men pieces (actually I am aware of one X-men piece that should be up for order before the end of the year).
Old 09-18-2015, 02:28 PM   #4348
Kovenor
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
As I said...only what I'm aware of. My knowledge of future items only goes so far into the future. Right now I know a good line-up of items that are estimated to be in people's hands through early 2017. There are far more items that go beyond that that could very well include more Spider-Man and X-men pieces (actually I am aware of one X-men piece that should be up for order before the end of the year).
Venom, carnage, magneto, omega red, doc oct ...just to name a few...
Kovenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 02:36 PM   #4349
patrickm3849
Justice League

Quote:
I don't believe Death's Siren will have a delay. We're coming over the finish line with that one. As for Deathwing...I haven't seen a final shipping sample come in for that item yet (but it's still a tad early for that at this point). So far that piece is still expected to ship within it's estimated time frame but that could always change.
I see very often that you try to give us shipping updates with looking if you got a final production sample... are you able to explain the shipping process of an item? First a sample for you and weeks after the big shipment for us or sth like that?
patrickm3849 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 02:44 PM   #4350
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickm3849 View Post
I see very often that you try to give us shipping updates with looking if you got a final production sample... are you able to explain the shipping process of an item? First a sample for you and weeks after the big shipment for us or sth like that?
Once we receive a final shipping sample that means the shipment of XYZ item is about to start it's journey to our U.S. warehouse in California is already on its way t us. The journey (from factory to Sideshow U.S. warehouse) typically takes a month when all is said and done.